I Am A Dragon

Player Rating1.99/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 75 ratings since
played times (finished )

"march in the swamp"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

This Storygame is about you being a dragon. You have from an egg till you die or get a happy or exiting ending.

That was... Strange. Apparently humans are fireproof and getting disorientated results in dying of starvation. O.o
-- Briar_Rose on 2/2/2016 11:26:42 AM
God damm it i had to play again to fix my grammar !
Thats it?
-- Shadow_Strider on 1/26/2016 9:21:14 PM
That's it's?
-- Shadow_Strider on 1/26/2016 9:18:30 PM
My guess is that maybe the human was wearing fire-proof armor? I can't decide on any rational reasons for his immunity!
-- BaldrIntox on 10/3/2015 10:49:14 PM
Too short, not descriptive enough, bad grammar. I'd give you a 0 is I could, but sadly I can't. 1/8.
-- Sophaderp on 10/3/2015 2:55:44 AM
What is this shit? WHAT IS IT?

FIRE IMMUNE HUMANS TO BOOT WITH SOME OF THE WORST STORYTELLING IN RECENT MEMORY!

Where do you go?
>The Cave
There is a dragon there. Nooooo, you die.

That's pretty much half the "game". No, more. Like 3/4. or 5/8. Can't quite decide.

That coupled with no detail and more flawed logic (fire immune humans, as previously mentioned, and you, a baby dragon with minimal experience, being able to take down a whole team of dragons by "whacking them" and NOT being able to take down a SINGLE dragon trapped in a cave) makes this game not worth your time and something to be avoided.

Look, I'm sorry, but... wait, no I'm not. Un-publish this and rework it. Take more time, preferably more than 5 minutes, and add some meat to your game. It's great that your trying to start writing CYOA fiction, but it's NOT great that you think you can just post whatever you can throw together in 5 minutes.

Heck, if dragons aren't tickling your fancy any longer, try something new! Just make sure you have something of substance before you publish it.
-- Aducan on 9/25/2015 11:54:21 AM
Poor. I was hoping for something better than this.
-- Deathdefender on 9/13/2015 7:09:31 PM
This story was very poor, and it's a shame too, I really liked the opening.

I Am A Dragon follows the adventures (or misadventures) of a hatchling dragon as they spend their first days exploring a new land. The choices in this story vary from exploring new places to engaging in battles, and even choosing how you look. Sounds like a lot of fun, right? WRONG!

The amount of exploration in this story is just hideous. Every choice leads to a death scene or a game over. I played through the story twice, regrettably.

Please un-publish this story and work on it more. Add more details to the world. Add more descriptions of what places look like. Add more gravity to the choices. Give us some exploration!
-- AppDude27 on 9/10/2015 4:03:33 PM
I don't think humans would want to take on a dragon. And apparently humans are fire proof now?
-- MonkeyGirl18 on 9/8/2015 11:37:48 PM
There shouldn't be so many death options. I make a decision that's as good as any other, and then I die. Multiple times. If you're doing this because Endmaster does this, the difference is that his have a really good story to them.
-- jeray2000 on 9/5/2015 3:50:11 AM