Marvel Phase l Quiz

Player Rating2.78/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 48 ratings since
played times (finished )

"march in the swamp"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

Test your Knowledge in this quiz of the Marvel Cinematic Universe of Phase 1.

pretty fun
-- omgitschowhall on 6/29/2016 10:04:54 PM with a score of 10
I'm a pro. Huh.
-- Seto on 6/22/2016 3:45:04 PM with a score of 10
Way too obscure answers.
-- madmax on 6/17/2016 3:54:55 PM with a score of 1
Too difficult.
-- ISentinelPenguinI on 6/2/2016 8:47:37 AM with a score of 10
Please, no more quizzes. This is a STORY-game site.
It's ridiculously easy and the go back button absolutely destroys it. In any case, I just sped through the quiz for a free point. Thanks, I guess...
-- mattstat716 on 5/23/2016 10:23:33 AM with a score of 3
I liked it. Kinda, I mean, it was awesome, and I did amazing because I at least pay attention to details and read the comments. Definitely a score of 5/8
-- majsumn on 5/21/2016 11:45:06 PM with a score of 9
It's... really easy to cheat on this. Ridiculously easy.
-- whoyougonnacall on 5/21/2016 8:52:49 PM with a score of 10
Very intuitive, thoughtful, and incite fullBut, I'm biased.
-- Daniel Byrd on 5/20/2016 8:20:44 PM with a score of 6
Looking back at this, actually, it's pretty ballsy to continue writing the quiz series you made after you've been banned and made a new account, Red.
-- Steve24833 on 5/20/2016 1:46:11 PM with a score of 3
That was ok. Marvel is overdone and I personally find it really boring but you made an ok but unremarkable little quiz. It's difficult to make a quiz really interesting except for fans who'd probably love the quiz if it was three questions long but was about a topic they found interesting :) I'm not sure why you'd do a Quiz 1 and 2 little Farren, why not just do one quiz with 20 questions than two of 10 questions?
Not too sure what to say about this, putting the quiz into the context of a story, game show or life or death scenario might make it more interesting, pictures might help or you could have questions about different topics to broaden it's range... but yeah. Quizzes aren't as exciting as a good story but you put a decent amount of effort into this :) 4/8
-- Will11 on 5/19/2016 8:53:18 PM with a score of 2