Player Comments on MyVacation

This is an incredibly detailed sim that takes into account variables that you hardly ever find in RPGs (like Fun, Bathroom, Energy, etc.). Definitely a game that will entertain for hours; I can only imagine how many items and variables must be involved. There are a few bugs scattered throughout the game, but the only one that I really had a big issue with was that I could not find my room key and collapsed of exhaustion as a result :/ That aside, it's a super detailed game that flows nicely and is for the most part user-friendly.
-- Allusional on 3/31/2014 5:13:43 PM with a score of 1
I'm only commenting cause I just wanna know; how do I got Scuba Diving?? I'm level 10, definitely, I checked etc, and I bought gear from the shop at the Scuba place. Stuff I bought: All the Oxygen, Camera, Harpoon. Do I need other gear? Where do I get it??? I can't click the Scuba option and idk why :[
-- SoupLover on 5/3/2016 1:35:19 PM with a score of 42
Epic cheat: when you buy an item and use it on the page that gives you that item, then you click on "back" you get the item again! I got like 20 burgers! :)
-- DesertEagle on 5/1/2016 11:27:34 AM with a score of 0
Very good game! I love that you have a lot options and you aren't being forced to do one or two options. This is one of the reasons why I love advanced games. Thumbs up! The only thing is some things are kinda hard.
-- RainbowPhoenix112 on 4/17/2016 8:46:34 PM with a score of 6
Great fun played for five straight hours and it's frustrating enough to make you want to get things done
-- 19magic on 3/18/2016 8:15:31 PM with a score of 673
This game is so complex! I am not even finished with it! I really hope that AppDude27 makes more games like this! BEST GAME EVER! And it's hard!
-- Potterfan on 3/6/2016 9:18:55 AM with a score of 0
Nice one I liked it
-- Aspen on 3/1/2016 7:51:44 PM with a score of 3
Way complex, way impressed. Good job!
-- sagewright on 2/21/2016 4:52:16 PM with a score of 458
Very conplex! I like the sort of free style this has - you can choose what you want to achieve in this vacation life. It must have taken a long time to make!
-- AllThatIsGold on 1/1/2016 8:37:30 PM with a score of 280
I cant save that was the only problem
-- oldhamreese on 12/29/2015 10:57:05 PM with a score of 0
I really wanna know how to get to Anniza and all the other characters.
-- Nikka on 11/12/2015 3:24:36 AM with a score of 4
This game is made quite well, and must have taken a long time to make. Over all, it is very good.

You have many choices, and also many side missions. For example, to climb the cliff in the jungle, you have to get an energy drink for a tired climber.

Also, it has very good spelling. I cannot imagine how many times you went over this and made sure it was correct.

Unfortunately, not one game is perfect, and this is no exception. This can get very hard to get things so you can explore farther, and until then, you're kind of lost. I would imagine making things a bit easier.

6/8
-- Sophaderp on 8/14/2015 11:56:37 PM with a score of 8
So, where are the keys to access the buggies you use to find the professor?

Other than that, a really good game.
-- Lzark on 7/26/2015 4:32:10 PM with a score of 256
Lots of fun, nice to see something so different on CYS, because it still has a story aspect, but loads of stuff to explore.
-- adesola on 7/25/2015 7:48:38 AM with a score of 489
Wow. This was awesome. It was very detailed, and fun to play. I can't wait to read the sequel! This was FANTASTIC! :3
-- imagine13 on 7/16/2015 2:51:46 PM with a score of 0
I haven't finished the game yet, far from it, but I just wanted to say that this is one awesome game.
Seriously. That's why I signed up on this site in the first place, to save my progress in this game.

(Also... can anybody here teach me how to beat the Humger Fungus? It's pretty early on in the game and I feel stupid... Arghhh)
-- ProfSunflower on 2/20/2015 9:10:38 PM with a score of 16
It's very good,indeed. Just one question,where in the world is Cindy? I've gone crazy just to search for her! At least tell us the location of these people.
-- NewPlayer555 on 2/19/2015 9:31:48 PM with a score of 234
OMG! This is SOOO amazing! I haven't seen a lot of great RPG games since this so have to say, GREAT JOB! And:

Keep up the good work!!
-- Mkittycat101 on 11/9/2014 12:30:02 PM with a score of 0
Didn't play far past the tutorial, but I DEFINITELY will play again! This game is really great & creative! 7/8
-- cMitchell3 on 10/15/2014 7:04:58 PM with a score of 0
Really good.
-- silverflame on 9/19/2014 8:12:20 PM with a score of 0
Great sim game. Make more.
I gave it 7/8... Its one of my favorites
-- MurtaghsGirl on 7/8/2014 3:24:02 PM with a score of 0
Wow this game is great! I actually forced myself to stop a bit early since I couldn't wait to rate this game! Wow this simulation is almost like playing a real simulation app game, if not even better then a app game! GREAT JOB
-- mr.xcentrix on 6/12/2014 3:42:52 PM with a score of 0
I replayed the game and it's still Awesome! (I am Logout version of WarriorCats)
-- WhiteStorm on 4/14/2014 8:51:22 AM with a score of 0
Really amazing work, but:

(POSSIBLE SPOILERS!)

a) After I freed Martila from prison, she is still there! And I cannot access her shop. That seems like a bug.

b) Why some food items are not available, sometimes randomly? I can not buy a burger at the Bamboo shop, so I do not have any meat for the lion. The might be a bug, or just me being clumsy.

Otherwise, thank you! A classical adventure, and tributes to Indiana Jones and Curse of Monkey Island!
-- vukodlak on 4/8/2014 4:48:29 PM with a score of 262
If you see a sim game with a sandbox concept and unique variables, you know it's good. This is basically a fun and unique vacation/work sim that you can spend endless hours playing. The storygame is very non-linear, which gives more freedom to the player, but a little more linearity would perfect it. The storyline flowed nicely and I like it how you could sometimes make big choice (Rebels or Governor) and how useless things seem useful (Like, Nigel, he's funny). The only big problem is the bugs that might need a little bit of editing to get rid of it. But no complaints here, all storygames as diverse and complex as MyVacation have bugs! Thumbs up and great game, I can't wait for the sequel.
-- Zephyrme2847 on 4/8/2014 7:46:44 AM with a score of 0
Very good game! I couldn't find the solution to the monkey challenge but I enjoyed it.
-- Margaretsk on 4/8/2014 12:49:40 AM with a score of 358
I just went though the tutorial, and it is great!
-- Firepoolgirl on 4/3/2014 4:42:41 PM with a score of 0
For people who want to comment and rate game, use myscrapbook and go to End game and leave comments. Make sure to save your game before that!
-- WarriorCats on 3/31/2014 4:35:14 PM with a score of 0
This is a great game that it is really worth spending hours on it. The new update is awesome to add the sunkin ship resort! If you play this game for long, you would find the game is not only about vacation, it also includes great adventure stories and lots of exploring. An 8 is what I think of the game. (To AppDude27: But I hope there will be an update to fix the bugs I reported and new features please)
-- WarriorCats on 3/30/2014 9:38:01 PM with a score of 0
Phenomenal sandbox concept storygame. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface.
-- JJJ-thebanisher on 3/30/2014 4:54:39 PM with a score of 0
Another Suggestion:
Do your update at once.
Every time you un-purplish the game my save automatically deleted. Been a great problem to me.
-- WarriorCats on 3/28/2014 8:54:36 PM with a score of 0
A few bugs and suggestions:
1: The paper message to David doesn't work.
2: Some samples can not be analyzed.
3: When having a job as dancer, the full Bathroom doesn't work.
4: Fun nearly never comes down leads to you don't need fun.
5. When day 31 is here, it never goes back to day 1.

Suggestions:
You should add more places and more jobs and more people.
Include more talking obtions instead of just Chat.
Final: Add more!
I wish for a massive update and bug fixing!
I gaved an 8
-- WarriorCats on 3/28/2014 8:52:00 PM with a score of 0
I still plan on doing more in the game, but I just want to say that this is a really good game.
-- zachJohnson on 3/27/2014 1:15:04 PM with a score of 0