Player Comments on Positive or Negative?

Its kind of simple
-- asgardner0418 on 2/19/2019 12:04:20 PM with a score of 0
I got VERY positive! I think there could've been more detail, and some of the answers could be written a bit differently. For example, I hate coffee, so it could be something different there, like what @Yuisawachelsa said about different wording.
I'ts short and sweet, however lacking some detail that would be very helpful. Good job though! :)
-- parislover on 12/22/2017 1:28:43 PM with a score of 0
This was a nice quiz, but I think you should have done something different with the coffee one, other than just feeling happy or unhappy. Maybe edit it so that it was something like "Do you drink the coffee anyway because it's better than nothing or do you not drink the coffee because you're not gonna enjoy it anyway?" (Or something like that. The way I said it was weird >.<) or maybe just make a different scenario.
P.S. I discovered I was a "VERY positive" person. I guess sometimes I pretend to be cold, but in actual real life situations I do tend to be nice. Oh well.
-- Yuisawachelsa on 1/9/2017 7:35:41 PM with a score of 0
Yay! I'm a neutral person.
-- Plelb on 1/3/2017 12:31:46 AM with a score of 0
I liked it! Perhaps I should think about being more positive maybe... Hmm.
-- TharaApples on 9/2/2016 12:23:02 PM with a score of 0
It was interesting.
-- corgi213 on 11/6/2015 8:51:43 PM with a score of 0
Okay. Good. It's actually not pointless.
-- harrypotter on 6/16/2015 12:34:15 PM with a score of 0
Very random
-- AthenaT on 4/19/2015 2:47:20 PM with a score of 0
That was a good test for my attitude, I guess! (:
-- LegendaryLoris on 4/4/2015 8:50:08 PM with a score of 0
It was too weird for me.
-- Creature on 3/28/2015 4:55:29 PM with a score of 0
I'm a positive person so you get a positive score :) Good quiz though I'm not sure if all the lengthy back stories to the questions helped them :)
-- Will11 on 3/11/2015 7:58:37 AM with a score of 0
It is pretty good, I am nuetral.
-- elaine on 8/18/2014 11:45:52 PM with a score of 0
To correct my earlier mistake(sorry, it's mistman96 who said that) I played again. I picked all bad, except one to see what would happen. Of course, I was neutral.

???
-- Nightsky on 4/27/2014 8:48:28 AM with a score of 0
I had one negative, and got neutral just like, um, Q did.
(In a quieter voice)
Q?
-- Nightsky on 4/27/2014 8:46:14 AM with a score of 0
Sorta good. Try it once. No matter what you pick the same questions will be asked. It's a okay story game.
-- Q on 10/14/2013 6:43:53 PM with a score of 0
I got positive to go along with my happy!
-- Happy_Face on 10/6/2013 12:26:36 PM with a score of 0
The only thing I didn't like was that because I chose 1, ONE inherently negative choice, I got the neutral ending. I think you can make one or two negative choices with the seven or so total, and still get the positive end, you need to get EVERY SINGLE ONE.
-- mistman96 on 9/8/2013 7:31:36 PM with a score of 0
I'm neutral. Yay. 5/8.
-- jack10345 on 9/6/2013 10:14:14 PM with a score of 0
Fairly good, 5
-- Nuclearwarfareaw10 on 7/26/2013 5:52:29 PM with a score of 0
I'm a negative person! Ok...

Well, despite the fact that it was short, I still enjoyed. The only thing I don't understand is the lack of diversity in the different endings. I'm negative, so I get an extra paragraph on how much I suck. Despite the fact that it's mostly true, I still would have preferred. "You are negative. Chapter 2... An angry existence." And then at the end of each chapter, the story branches into 2 different paths, maybe even three once in a while, resulting in, like, 30 different endings. It's not badly written, just sort of uninteresting. The original plot was good, but there were no sudden changes, twists, or anything in that regard. It wasn't horrible, though. Make more! It would be worth the wait.
-- Boerhae on 7/9/2013 8:16:33 PM with a score of 0
It was a nice little game to play. Quick, and straightforward. I think it accomplished all that the author wanted it to.
-- Johnny on 5/24/2013 9:57:17 AM with a score of 0
I got neutral ,have more options and more test to find out more about personality
-- kamigreed on 5/15/2013 1:47:26 AM with a score of 0
Every story is better than reesies cups but ,I like this story and you should make a part 2 or maybe something longer and harder! Love the game.
-- dbzfan94 on 5/13/2013 8:42:00 PM with a score of 0
A nice quiz/story, replete with fitting diction and without grammatical errors. It would be cool if you expanded on this and made it slightly less linear, but all in all you have made a fitting perssonality quiz.
-- vladimir262 on 4/25/2013 8:24:42 PM with a score of 0
Meh, could be better.
-- Psychotikitty on 4/16/2013 1:49:43 PM with a score of 0
It was far too short, and lacked depth, but you could theoretically improve it and make a great game, and perhaps have a rank at the end to show how positive or negative you were! Good luck on future stories!
-- Mason on 4/8/2013 9:04:29 PM with a score of 0
rather one-sided, doesn't find all the options and doesn't give an accurate analyzation
-- ck23838 on 4/5/2013 8:07:04 AM with a score of 0
i thought i'm a negative person. i have never been so wrong..
-- toni on 3/2/2013 9:55:26 PM with a score of 0
It's not bad... a bit dull perhaps. It would be interesting to see the positive/negative concept played out with a more compelling scenario.
-- Loon on 1/13/2013 12:45:36 PM with a score of 0
I got positive! I think that is very true.
-- miss_natalo on 1/4/2013 9:56:38 PM with a score of 0
It would be nice if the game was a little longer. Very interesting concept, though.
-- silverfox on 1/1/2013 1:56:42 PM with a score of 0
Replayed it after the update. I take back what I said about 'not having all that many perspectives' because I was thinking specifically about perspectives of other characters vs. your own, when it's more about what your <i>own</i> perspective could be, and such. The game is still a lot like it was before, but I raised my rating a lil', since there's more incentive to play again 'n' stuff. A small number of grammar mistakes remain, and on the 'thoughtful child' page the only link that appears for one of the 'neutral endings' says 'click on this if nothing else shows up.' Maybe you should change that to something less conspicuous like an arrow?
-- Trish on 12/18/2012 6:30:19 PM with a score of 0
interesting conceptuially, but the execution was sub par
-- alienalpha on 12/4/2012 11:09:18 PM with a score of 0
Short, but intersting look on how you COULD take things.
-- disneydreamer1230 on 12/4/2012 12:15:56 PM with a score of 0
Interesting. Like you wrote there is not really a point in it. Or winning poing.

But interesting nonetheless.
-- maheusz on 12/4/2012 3:08:48 AM with a score of 0
I agree with a lot of what was said before me, although it could use a proofreading for minor punctuation and spelling mistakes. I think this game could have more of a point to it if the reader saw what effects your actions have on other characters through branching paths, sort of like what playa said (or maybe exactly like it). As it is, it...doesn't actually offer too many perspectives.
-- Trish on 12/3/2012 6:01:26 PM with a score of 0
I thought it was well written and clean, though a bit mundane.
-- BerkaZerka on 12/3/2012 8:44:18 AM with a score of 0
I liked it! I thought it was cute. Sounds like me at my nephew's birthday, only with Ben 10 instead of Beyblade. Thought it was a fun little game on perspectives, only choice I didn't like was the man offering to pay for my toy one, 'cos if someone offered to pay for something I was buying, I would decline, but not because I was offended, I'd just decline because I'd feel guilty having someone else pay for my things.
-- Briar_Rose on 12/3/2012 3:19:16 AM with a score of 0
When I read the description, I mistook it as a game where you saw events unfold from the perspective of other characters. That would be an interested idea, but neither are really relevant.

You said not to judge it on it's length (Which is stupid actually. One of the main draws for a story is it's length or lack of.) so I won't.

I'm judging it on the lack of branching. None of your choices affect the game. You either choose to be a positive person or a negative one. You live the same day and any "choices" are superficial at best.

My advice would be to unpublish it, make it longer (It was really short), and add some branching depending on how you take the situations you're presented with.
-- playa988 on 12/3/2012 2:50:39 AM with a score of 0