Player Comments on Princess Pretty - Adventure Begins -

I thoroughly enjoyed this storygame! I liked that while several choices didn't affect the story, they still each brought you to a different page, and I enjoyed reading them all. I also really appreciated the fact that there were two very different adventures you could have, based on one decision, and the way that both were actually connected in a way, even though neither of those paths looped back to the other. Finally, I think your choice to have only 3 possible endings actually worked really well. It was nice to have a storygame with no threat of death or failure, and I appreciated the three variances of the final outcome as ultimately you end up back home in each. I especially liked the different take on Floridel in the version when he saves you.

Overall, really great despite some minor grammatical errors. I look forward to reading the other Princess Pretty stories you currently have published on the site!
-- Glandros on 11/30/2017 5:23:22 AM with a score of 0
This will most likely sound like a love letter rather than just a typical comment, but...

I must say that I absolutely adore this story! It really gives quite a colorful and detailed narrative of a princess whom decides to rebel from her daily life of royalty and luxury, and she does so with adventuring in mind. I found Princess Pretty to be rather endearing in all honesty, and that is owed to the writing that never misses a beat in providing many things. Be it laughs, smiles, or gasps.

This story is just very beautifully written. It has a colorful cast of characters, and the humor is in abundance.
-- TharaApples on 10/15/2016 6:18:27 PM with a score of 0
This it's been a while since I gave someone high score. The writing and grammar were very well executed, with few mistakes, and the humor was well crafted. I chuckled on every other page! The amount of choices and such were very enjoyable, and never really stale (in terms of quantity). A very good job: 6/8.
-- LeoScales7 on 9/14/2014 1:52:12 PM with a score of 0
It was great!
-- InvictusXL on 3/24/2019 6:05:54 AM with a score of 0
This is so good! With an interesting plot and detailed ideas. I don’t have time to read another of your awesome stories today yet, but will definitely tomorrow! I like this really very much, 8/8!!!
-- StoryTurtle on 2/19/2019 9:34:37 AM with a score of 0
Amazing!!!
-- M_D07 on 11/27/2018 7:50:31 PM with a score of 0
Best game I ever played with a female main character.
-- MikuStew on 11/7/2018 7:12:55 AM with a score of 0
Wonderful characters and adorably enjoyable story. Different because there's no way to lose, but very enjoyable to read. Thank you!
-- jspringer55 on 8/19/2018 10:32:16 AM with a score of 0
It is very well written with minor problems, but I really enjoyed the story. She really is a very unconventional princess and I really liked the way she talks and interacts with people.
Thank you for this wonderful story.
-- Haine on 1/7/2018 12:37:19 PM with a score of 0
It was amazing!!!
-- Kayla on 1/6/2018 6:49:40 PM with a score of 0
Loved it! Going to read the next right away!
-- Jaclyn on 11/6/2016 2:34:14 AM with a score of 0
I really liked it, simple but really good
-- Ayame8Usagi on 9/5/2016 10:13:59 PM with a score of 0
good
-- katgirl22 on 6/26/2016 4:51:25 AM with a score of 0
Love it
-- FireHeart10 on 5/8/2016 7:28:22 PM with a score of 0
It was more fun than I expected it to be. While the grammar is a bit simplistic and there are a few (minor) mistakes here and there, it was thoroughly enjoyable.
-- Claw2k11 on 4/6/2016 9:49:15 AM with a score of 0
Please can you publish the next one
-- Love this on 3/29/2016 10:11:04 PM with a score of 0
I LOVED playing this game. I feel like there were so many ways it could end and I will definitely be playing it again.
-- emilykat44 on 2/12/2016 7:41:49 PM with a score of 0
it is excellent, nice storyline.
-- anabella on 12/25/2015 2:15:10 AM with a score of 0
I don't normally comment on stories, but I had to make an exception here.
This was pure perfection. It was a beautiful blend of story, humor, light hearted silliness and romance :) I love how the author interacts the reader - like reprimanding me for almost giving away my name.
I plan on playing it through several more times to get the full experience. Well done!
-- ImBadAtUsernames on 12/19/2015 12:59:46 AM with a score of 0
At first, I was uncertain if I would actually enjoy this game, but all my doubts were quickly washed away.The game is intelligent, but in its own flavor and style. I will definitely be playing again.
-- DashingDeer on 8/5/2015 12:15:26 AM with a score of 0
It's about a princess... But I like it. Totally not ashamed to say it.
-- Chris113022 on 7/22/2015 2:11:29 PM with a score of 0
This was actually really good! Great writing and quite a lot of paths to choose. Looking forward to playing the second instalment!
-- Oona on 7/20/2015 7:42:57 PM with a score of 0
it was very very very boring
-- dragon396 on 6/16/2015 10:42:02 PM with a score of 0
Good job! The writings are great. Such a great story for a beginner! I don't like stories that are classified as love&dating but your story is great.
-- Raven47 on 3/21/2015 7:41:56 AM with a score of 0
7/8
Wait, why did I give you a SEVEN out of eight? I wanted to give you 8/8!
-- feathersoul on 3/5/2015 9:35:39 PM with a score of 0
BEST STORY GAME EVVER!!! KEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :)
-- bburger on 12/2/2014 8:30:49 PM with a score of 0
Played through it a couple of times. I can definitely do better. My thanks to everyone who has taken the time to play and rate this game!
Here is the link to the next installment: The Festival of Hearts! http://chooseyourstory.com/story/princess-pretty-~2d-the-festival-of-hearts-~2d
-- cheniepenny on 11/25/2014 5:42:31 PM with a score of 0
This was superb, and I can't wait for the next part! C:
-- CaptivatingCapricorn on 10/14/2014 6:55:12 PM with a score of 0
-- cheniepenny on 9/28/2014 3:14:19 AM with a score of 0
This is good.
-- Malkalack on 9/27/2014 10:31:43 AM with a score of 0
Even though this game is about a princess, it's still better than the other shit that has been put up recently.
-- Slasher on 9/21/2014 2:37:12 PM with a score of 0
Awesome story & very fun to do! Even though i found one error in it- it is clear ye meant to say peasant, but instead ye put pheasant.. but even with this single error, ye still get excellent credit for the word usage & the entire story. I can't wait to till the next of this series comes out so that i may enjoy it as well!
-- bearclaw01234 on 9/18/2014 6:10:01 PM with a score of 0
ahhh excited for the sequel
-- Zoe_16 on 9/16/2014 7:03:55 AM with a score of 0
Waiting for the sequel!!
-- silverdrop on 9/15/2014 10:06:24 PM with a score of 0
Much better than the other recent stories that have come out on this site, nice!
-- squatter on 9/15/2014 5:33:46 AM with a score of 0