The story of Shadow the hedgehog as a wolf

Player Rating1.35/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 27 ratings since
played times (finished )

"walk in the park"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Tags

If you know sonic then you know Shadow the hedgehog but this time he is a WOLF imagine that (or search it) in this you choose the choices Shadow makes as a wolf through and through shadow has a love life, hard times, and brotherly fights ( because I belive that scourge the hedgehog is brothers with shadow the hedgehog)
hope you play this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You broke the fourth wall. That's all I guess.
-- SkyTenshi on 2/9/2016 5:54:10 PM
-- Shinobi on 2/9/2016 3:29:58 PM
@Shadow_Strider
Even that isn't as easy as it should be, because as far as I can tell there's only one end game link and quite a few dead end pages!
-- 31TeV on 2/9/2016 11:09:30 AM
There isn't even an end game link anywhere if you choose bite on the first page.
-- bjhovey on 2/9/2016 10:58:39 AM
This is shit. The only upside is that you get a point for playing it.
-- WizzyCat on 2/9/2016 8:48:28 AM
*Sigh* the only thing okay about this "game" is the easy point i get for "reading" it...
-- Shadow_Strider on 2/8/2016 6:33:47 PM
If it was just practice why would you post it?

I'm done even attempting to be nice about things like this. It is shit. You know it's shit. You didn't even make the slightest attempt to produce anything that WASN'T shit. This isn't me being mean, this is me having enough respect for you to assume you're capable of basic cognizant function.

I mean you and the others like you obviously wouldn't join a site like this and then not even take the time to read a single other story or article, or have a look at the forums before slamming your fists down on your keyboard a few times and hitting 'publish', right? That's preposterous, to even imagine someone with human level intelligence failing at something so basic.

And no one who cares enough about writing to join a site dedicated to it would publish a story unless it was something they proofread and put effort to and could stand by and be proud of, surely?

So what is happening here is you and the others are deliberately trolling. Obviously. And it was very cute, but not so much anymore, so please stop now. :)
-- mizal on 2/8/2016 11:31:49 AM
Guys sorry you say it's "shit" but really it was just a practice and I'm making a better story called "the spirit wolves" and it's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better and I chose to do shadow as s wolf because in real life I'm making a real good comic about it and I think next I will put multiple stories in a list and see which one you guys wanna do so don't give up on me this one will be better PROMISE!!!!! And I will probably edit Shadow as a wolf
-- 51633 on 2/8/2016 11:19:00 AM
Your storygame is going to be unpublished for having dead end links. When you edit and re-publish this or create a new storygame, make sure you try to at least meet the minimum site standards, which can be seen here:
-- 31TeV on 2/8/2016 10:34:36 AM
I admit I have a certain morbid fascination in wondering how the mind of someone who would take a shit on their computer, fondly regard the steaming pile, then go 'yes, the world needs to see this' even works...
-- mizal on 2/8/2016 9:52:05 AM