Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CYS EndMaster Achievement Guide

one year ago
Commended by ISentinelPenguinI on 4/1/2023 6:30:28 PM

I spontaneously decided to snoop through all of your profiles and dig up every EndMaster achievement I could find.
I got everything that Google was willing to give me, along with checking everyone in the Discord, and whatever other important members I could track down (past and present). I was able to compile a total of 221 achievements (and one legendary achievement) for your viewing.

Here's the full list, enjoy, and glory to CYS.

one year ago

Sherbet, this is pretty cool. Just commend yourself, it's a grand enough deed.

one year ago

A penguin beat me to it!

one year ago

THE BREAKER is interesting, do you remember how you unlocked it?

one year ago

TIE BREAKER was achieved by being the 5th(?) secret tiebreaker judge in a contest.

one year ago

You haven't been modded a full day yet and you're already exhibiting alarming Sentinel levels of tism, we're gonna have to monitor your health as the situation progresses.

one year ago

Funnily enough, I actually messaged Sent as soon as the list was complete to make sure he hadn't already done this before. Such intel seems right up his alley.

one year ago
missed many of mine. not real autism.

one year ago

I know some of those were probably given to multiple people or possibly even the same person multiple times. (Probably when I was being too lazy to come up with something clever like Uganda's Most Wanted)