WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Although it's highly unlikely you will find them, post reports about problems or bugs in here.

Trouble connecting links?

4 years ago

Not sure if I should post this on Bugs and Problems but whenever I click a link on a story (Co-author), an error pops up.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Page resultset not returned

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Page resultset not returned

Source Error:

Line 52: case "FollowLink":

Line 53: {

Line 54: StoryStateReturnValues ret =

State.FollowLink(int.Parse(Request.Form["pbValue"]));

Line 55: switch (ret)

Line 56: {

Source File: c:\Websites\ChooseYourStory\ChooseYourStory.com\Story\Viewer\Default.aspx Line: 54

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Page resultset not returned] ChooseYourStory.Stories.Page.Load(Int32 storyId, Int32 pageId) in C:\ProgramData\InedoAgent\BuildMaster\Temp\_E67829\Src\ChooseYourStory\Stories\StoryState.Page.cs:76 ChooseYourStory.Stories.StoryState.FollowLink(Int32 linkId) in C:\ProgramData\InedoAgent\BuildMaster\Temp\_E67829\Src\ChooseYourStory\Stories\StoryState_PublicInterface.cs:231 ASP.story_viewer_default_aspx.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in c:\Websites\ChooseYourStory\ChooseYourStory.com\Story\Viewer\Default.aspx:54 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3178

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.36365

I'm not the author so you can't sneak preview the game and if needed, the bolded or red part is... Line 54: StoryStateReturnValues ret = State.FollowLink(int.Parse(Request.Form["pbValue"]));

4 years ago

Mabye the link doesn't go anywhere. 

4 years ago

Which storygame? Are you talking a link within the storygame?

4 years ago
Yes, I'm talking about a link in a storygame. Only the first page shows up once I preview and play it. The name of the game is The Secret War.