Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago
So, as a kind of late Christmas present, I have seen fit to award another sixteen site members with my trophy for one or a combination of the following reasons:
- Having three featured stories
- Having seven years or more of positive impact on the site
- Working crazy hard to improve the site
I didn't award my trophy to everyone who deserves it, because there is still next year and many more years, just to the sixteen who I decided most deserved it now. Good work everyone and enjoy your new happy-face cup :D

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Thanks for the neat new trophy Will, i’ll treasure it!

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Guess I'll have to wait another 3 years. XD 

Congrats to those who got it though! 

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Well so far I've found:

Mizal, Bucky, Thara, Minnie, Romulus, Crescent, AppDude, Ogre.

I thought Romulus had it already though.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

There’s Steve too.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Steve's had Will's trophy since last year.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Oh

Oh yeah you’re right

Guess I read that wrong then

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

You gave one to "thatguy" who made the Walmart Game. That's one of Alex's alts. Lol.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Final Line Up

Mizal
Bucky
Thara
Minnie
Romulus
Crescent
AppDude
Ogre
solostrike
tsmpaul
march
urnam0
casmith
Ashen_Snake
Briar_Rose

and of course:

“thatguy”

I thought Briar already had Will's trophy too.

Anyway congrats to everyone.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago
Good Work! They all really deserve it :D

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago
I wouldn't have been able to find some of these anyway. No idea who casmith and Ashen_Snake even are.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Ashen was one of those really old members. He stopped being active shortly after I showed up so never really interacted him. Apparently he popped up at least once last year though according to his log in.

casmith posted a few times mainly about his McGee story while he was working on it at the time and possibly a sequel. He seemed like he was focused a lot on writing stories geared towards kids. He had a rather calm and cordial personality. Stuck mainly to talking about writing on here. (Madness!)

Another one who just sort of disappeared, but again according to his log in he popped up last year at least once.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago
Woke up randomly in the middle of the night and saw mine, which, as I recall was a thing that happened with Endmaster's too. I seem to have some kind of uncanny CYS-trophy-getting sense, which as far as superpowers go .... eh, not complaining, but could be better.

Then I passed out again trying to hunt down the rest of the 16 and I see got beaten to it.

Anyway, pretty thrilled with this new addition to my shiny trophy cabinet, thanks a bunch Will. It looks so happy to be in there. :D

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Thanks Will! I really appreciate it. Now, just one more featured story to go...

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

@Romulus

You are now quallified for your own personal trophy! You have 2k points, over 3/4 of all available user trophies, and 2 featured storygames + won major contests  (which I believe quallified as major if a contest winner trophy is given). 

I may be wrong here, but I believe (and hope to be) right. :)

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

I'm not really sure those contests count, though? And besides, as 3J is the one who handles the whole trophy thingy, my own one is still years away either way.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

They counted enough to give you a contest winning trophy, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Anyway, you're bound to win some major contest or have some storygame featured by the time 3J returns in 2020. :)

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Will, you shure know how to give great Christmas presents. Congratulations to all who just received Will's trophy. I suppose I should get off my lazy ads and write something that'll get featured. :)

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago
Given by Mizal on 1/15/18 -- Finally the M is capitalized.

Here, you can have my member trophy Wibbons. Since I have one now.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago
Glorious! ^v^

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Thanks for the trophy!

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

3 featured fanfictions here I come.

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago

Goddammit, you're making my things less special, asshole. 

New Trophy Winners

6 years ago
Congrats folks!