Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Tender Dating App

5 years ago

Have you guys seen this? https://app.tenderbeta.com/

It is obviously not a real dating site. Instead, it appears to be some sort of online multimedia adventure/puzzle game. It appears one needs a Paradox gaming account, and from what I could find online, it may be a prelude to a Vampire RPG sequel. Vampire, for those of you too young to remember, was first something akin to D&D in the 90's, then quickly got translated into The Masquerade and Bloodlines on PC. 

Thus far, I've completed my "dating" profile, received strange emails, found links to Twitch, watched hypnotic videos, answered riddles, and basically mentally flailed about. 

I've not searched Google to try to determine what exactly this creation is because I am enjoying experiencing it.

Thought you all might find it engaging or at least mildly entertaining.

Tender Dating App

5 years ago

meh

Tender Dating App

5 years ago

I think I find this sort of stuff so interesting because I tried to do it with my talisman in Mommy. But no one ever figured it out and I eventually gave up. 

I'm looking at the answers/spoilers so far, and how they arrive at the right pages, videos, phone calls, etc, is completely, ludicrously complex.

https://wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=Tender

Tender Dating App

5 years ago
Don't bother responding to Zass.

It does look interesting, just likely too time consuming for me to get into right now. I've seen attempts at this kind of game before though and they're always cool in theory but usually fail in the execution somewhere, it'll be great if somebody pulls it off and does it well.

Tender Dating App

5 years ago

Don't bother responding to miz.

In any case, I might give it a try when I'm feeling like it. Unless it's full of mathematic shit like 90% of the puzzle games I've seen so far.

Tender Dating App

5 years ago

I think these are super interesting!

I still owe you an attempt at Mommy, I promised! Some day soon. Don't disappear for good. Always happy to see you on and posting.

Tender Dating App

5 years ago

Sounds fun, I'll check it out

Tender Dating App

5 years ago

It got real boring real quick. There’s not much on the site besides 4 easy google searches, and now I’m stuck with nothing.