Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Sucks to be New Zealand

5 years ago
Any other NZ members here besides ghost? Wherever you are there I know all this must be hitting close to home. Even in good ol America where we're totally desensitized to mass killings hearing about it last night was gross and disturbing. NZ is the last place you'd expect this kind of shit to happen so I'm sorry for what you've had to go through, I know it must've been pretty fucking scary as well for anyone in or around Christchurch. I know ghost said she had family members close enough to hear the shots. :/

Sorry too it had to be some meme spewing shitlord self caricature, even an actual Nazi would've managed to mass murder people in a semi dignified way.

That's actually what's made the whole thing so much more fucked up and grotesque for me, even beyond the actual terrorism. Just makes me wonder wtf 4chan does to the brain. Mental illness and violent extremism come from all kinds of sources but there's really only one place that creates the kind of brokebrained shitstain who would yell about subscribing to Pewdiepie while gunning people down. Hope we're not about to enter the era of doing mass killings *just* for fifteen minutes of being a LiveLeak superstar....

Sucks to be New Zealand

5 years ago

Thank you for your thoughts. This is really something no-one would have ever expected here and is wrong on so, so, many levels. 

Sucks to be New Zealand

5 years ago

I must say, of all the shootings over the past year or so, this was the absolute worst. Not just because of the high body count, but just because of how repulsive and disgusting this person was. I can't believe that an actual human being can be that horrific. The moment he said "Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie" I just wanted to vomit. Such a terrible act of violence... From all these shootings I feel like I'll have to keep a gun on me wherever I go...