Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Ideas and Thoughts on Theme and Subject

4 years ago

Hello family, 

Hello lovely souls. i hope your well this evening. I have missed everyone. I apologize for being absent.  I was wondering if anyone here had seen the 13 ghosts. If so, I am working on writing about  each ghosts back stories.  I thought I would suggest it as a possible challenge. I am unable to guarantee meeting deadline with all that is going on in my world these days, but still thought I would suggest it if anyone was interested.

Also, I read Tarot Cards. I was wondering if anyone had written anything using Tarot as a map of the story? Such as the archetypes for example? If so, what did you write on?  I want to use them to write but a bit overwhelmed on where to begin.  An issue with sensory input as usual. Those who know me, know that is common for me. I digress.  I would love suggestions on the tarot cards.  I think with my background I can come up with something that will be of interest. 

M.   

4 years ago

I'm guessing you're talking about the remake.

They had backstories for all the ghosts as an extra feature on the DVD.

4 years ago

yes they did. However their back story was not detailed or of much interest. I intend to expand upon them. 

to another subject.  I have info on a competition for interactive fiction. is alright if I share the details for others to try and enter?

4 years ago

Sure go ahead.

4 years ago

I've done tarot spreads to help come up with personalities for NPCs/characters. That's about the extent of it however. I don't know if that's the type of thing you were looking for though.

4 years ago

that will suffice. thank you for offering your experience. It is appreciated. 

M.