Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago

Alright losers don’t even think about beating me in this contest, I’ve interviewed, stalked and maybe assaulted Seth in the past few weeks to get his thought process when he was making snow, so I know exactly what NOT to do for this entry.

Theres going to be explosions, Sex, Big Titty Anime Babes, and maybe even a sad scene where you have to kill your dog companion you’ve had for the entire play through, but most importantly it will have SNOW, and that’s all every cis male cares about in this day and age.

im going all out for this shit, I just need to come up with 10 plots and start playing Russian roulette until I get the right one. 

stay tuned.

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago
This sounds promising. Everyone likes explosions.

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago
Did someone say Big Titty Anime Babes?

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago
I didn't realized that Snow was actually gone. Does anyone know if Seth took all of his toys and went home or if our overlords decided to purge the old order from the face of the Earth?

Anyway, you better title this story Snow. And if it isn't available, I think it's only appropriate that one of your gods do some magic for you.

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago
It got unfeatured while still containing an advertisement for a dead and defunct Kickstarter in its description, then Seth sulkily unpublished it the last time he slunk in here. It still exists, but I arranged things so that Digit could use the title, which he's been doing since day one.

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago
You are a very kind lady.

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago
Anyone home?

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago
Digit is no more. He belongs to Bezos now.

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago

It’s going very well , up to 5k words which is probably more than anyone else has currently, and didn’t even restart once. WINNING

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago
Several people were at 7k either the other day or earlier today. I'm pretty sure a couple people are over 10k with plans of 40k + stories.

Snow but by Digit

4 years ago

I never read the original Snow but I'm looking forward to this all the same.