Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Introduction

4 years ago

The message said to say hi.

Hi.

Introduction

4 years ago
I came here from my class, cool site. I'm going to write some stories.

Introduction

4 years ago
Great.

You're not from Maryland, are you?

Introduction

4 years ago
I'm in Georgia. Why?

Introduction

4 years ago
Yes I know, I checked.

Maryland is full of obnoxious retards whose teachers allowed them to spam the site unsupervised.

Introduction

4 years ago
I'm in AP classes.

Introduction

4 years ago
You're not special, bitch.

Introduction

4 years ago
Great, welcome to the site. I'm so glad you made it, this is a really fun place!

Introduction

4 years ago
Directing your attention, here.

Introduction

4 years ago
I published my story, it's called Silver's Landing.

Introduction

4 years ago
You got a number of detailed reviews, and quickly. Most authors would love to get that amount of attention, so I hope you have a good attitude about the criticism and use it to improve.

Introduction

4 years ago

I left a review but just realized it says "few" instead of "first" - so that might be confusing. It's fine to have a game with a few (or even many) choices that lead to death. But try to avoid, if you can, having the first choice leading to certain death (even buffed by a choice of how you die.)

Introduction

4 years ago
I'm using the reviews and the advice I got in messages to make a longer version of the story, when I have time.

Thanks those of you who left feedback. But whoever gave me a 1: You suck!!!

Introduction

4 years ago
Sadly, get used to it. I'm reasonably sure there's not a single story on this site that has more than 50 ratings that doesn't have at least one one. The #1 overall story has 22 ones. No matter what you write, someone is going to hate it. Don't focus on that one!

Introduction

4 years ago
Probably just some passing boomer.

Introduction

4 years ago

Wasn't me. But this is why you shouldn't have your first choice lead to certain death on one path - even if you threw in another choice of how you die. Some users will give automatic 1s for that.