Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

My Story-Game is up for You to Read and Criticize

4 years ago

Hi, this is just to say that my latest story-game (Aphrodite's Orphan) is up now. Hope you like it. If not...jus leave some constructive critticism. Take care, everybody. I'm going to be leaving the site soon.

3 years ago
That's now how this works! You can't just slap up an awesome story and then run away! You have to stay and take all the slings and arrows and random comments saying "lol" on your story. You must respond to all of them and accept all of them as equally valid, even those that are clearly posted by 12-year olds who didn't actually read any of the words in your story. And you have to defend every choice you made in the story against those same 12-year olds who complain in the forums. Come on now, stay around and take your beatings! Obviously, I'm kidding. Sorry to see you go, I hope you're taking care of yourself and thank you for sharing your talents with the site. I've only had time to just glance at your story, but it sounds and looks pretty darn awesome!

3 years ago

Thanks, Ogre. I appreciate the praise.

3 years ago
It's a really good story, guys. Featured in sci fi now.

3 years ago

Thanks, mizal. Glad you always believed in me.