Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

I'm guessing you chose the "Kill that fucking dark elf cunt!" option. ^_^

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

can't wait til End finishes his Semra game so I can get her horribly killed 

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago
That's the main thing I'm looking forward to about it too, but why are we in this thread?

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

fuck the mods, my posting cannot be constrained 

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago
I suggested a raped to death by monsters ending, but really I hope they're all like that. Except for the one where Francis just shows up out of the blue and stabs her in the kidney with a rusty spork.

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

Meh, she'd probably be into it. "Ha! Is that what you guys call rape? I can't even feel your micropenises! In my day, we used to rip peoples arms off and then shove their own fists up their orifices until they came out the other end! And where's the Judas Cradle? I demand a Judas Cradle!" ^_^

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago
I feel confidant that resisting the urge to go look up "Judas Cradle" on the internet is the right thing to do in situations such as this.

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

Lets just say that medieval torture devices are extremely creative. ^_^

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago
Same.

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

Personally, I'm more inclined towards a breast ripper. You get instant gratification, and you know what you're getting the moment you hear the name.

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

But then you miss out on the surprise! >.<

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

Was wondering where this comment went. ^_^

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

Well I've done two death scenes with her so far. One in particular that is suitably vile and should provide much enjoyment.

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

Crossing my fingers for that Judas Cradle. ^_^

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

Always heard it called the Spanish Donkey, though it was a slight variation on the Judas Cradle.

The result was the same though.

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

I believe those are less pointy. ^_^

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago
The only reason I clicked this thread was to see some high fantasy pussy.

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

You're a high fantasy pussy!

Dark Elf Cunts

3 years ago

So go paint Leora black and put some elf ears on her.

Pretty sure you wouldn't be able to cosplay as Francis though. The best you could do is dye your hair blonde and wear plate armor to hide your fat and put lifts in your shoes.