Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello & Duels

3 years ago
Hello. I came across the site a couple years ago, and I've been hanging around on and off since as a guest reading. So finally I've made an account.
I have read threw some of the articles in the help & Info page mainly the website and story writing sections especially Gower's great grammar articles as I really suck at this. I was reading the one about duels yesterday, so are they worth doing?

Hello & Duels

3 years ago
Up to you, I mean you're probably not going to win any points that way, but a more veteran member might loot you for a few of yours.

Some of us just keep them turned off so as not to get notifications from random newbies all the time, but they're just for fun and mostly harmless.

Anyway, reading the articles and all that is a great start. If you want to practice writing but don't feel quite ready for a storygame, you can always put short stories in the Creative Corner and see what kind of advice you get.

Hello & Duels

3 years ago
Thank you. I think I'll avoid duels then at least for a while; I don't want to lose what points I have.

Hello & Duels

3 years ago

Duels are pointless. It's easier to rate a couple trash games if you really want some pointless points.

Hello & Duels

3 years ago

You say that even though you've played 89 duels?

Hello & Duels

3 years ago

The last of which was three years ago, when I still lived off daily points basic income like a Fin.

Hello & Duels

3 years ago
Thank you.
Pointless duels to risk your pointless points

Hello & Duels

3 years ago

You can duel me whenever you're ready! :)

Hello & Duels

3 years ago
Thanks mate