Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I’m baccccck!

2 years ago
Commended by mizal on 5/29/2021 5:39:34 PM

So as you all know, my involvement in this site is... to put it kindly, spotty. Today, that all changes! I will be interacting on the forums and working on my story games more as part of my goal to finally contribute to things in my life that I want to nourish. I've been sober for a month and attending counseling for my previous suicide attempts that cost me some "friendships." And now that I'm working full time and fighting for visitation rights to see my daughter, I think I need to start investing more in hobbies and social interaction. So in short, expect to see a lot more of me as I make my way up from bit player, to supporting role!

I’m baccccck!

2 years ago
Welcome (back) to the site!

I’m baccccck!

2 years ago

Thanks!

I’m baccccck!

2 years ago
And good luck with all the stuff going on in your life. Sounds like a lot, but that's the way it is, I guess. Congrats on the one month milestone!

I’m baccccck!

2 years ago
Damn, don't really know but sounds like you've been through a rough time. Welcome back and I hope things only get better from here.

I’m baccccck!

2 years ago
Glad to hear you're getting yourself back on track! Wishing for all the best. It may never be easy but it at least sounds like you've been through the worst already, so hopefully this is the big turning point. This was honestly pretty inspirational and I'm happy you're okay.

And good luck with the writing of course! CYS is indeed the path to health and wholesomeness and spiritual enlightenment.

I’m baccccck!

2 years ago

Thank you, everybody! 

I’m baccccck!

2 years ago

We haven't met, but I'm very glad to hear that you're doing better, it sounds like you went through a lot. I hope the stuff with your daughter goes well, and your sobriety of course. Looking forward to your future storygames!

I’m baccccck!

2 years ago

I’m baccccck!

2 years ago
Hey, nice to see you again~