Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Update on my life that nobody needed :)

2 years ago
It's now 12:20 indian standard time and exams are starting today (to be more specific, I need to be at school by 7) now I am a pretty good student in all subjects except two; hindi and punjabi. They drain all the will out of my body, so now I've pretty much given up on trying to study and am waiting for doom. Also, I have a bad stomach ache that mom said is there due to stress. I'll come back and lurk ( and occasionally post) from sept 21st (that's my punjabi exam)

Signed
A failure :)

2 years ago
Ah, how we love these threads.

The good news is that all you have to do is leave India (which you surely want to do anyway) and those two classes will never matter.

The other good news is that you're freakin twelve and no other grade you get now will matter either by the time you're old enough for college.

But try to do well anyway so that later you can celebrate and drink fruit punch from the skulls of your enemies.

2 years ago

Good luck with your exams! Oh yeah, and after you slayed that hindi and punjabi exam, I will be rest assured that at least one person will whoop Corgi's ass back to shape. 

2 years ago

Best of luck with your exams! Trust me, I know what it's like to be under immense pressure to do well. However, most soul-crushing grades that severely damaged my self-esteem ended up as little more than a fraction of my overall grade, even if that was on a final exam or project. Besides, getting one or two bad grades doesn't matter much in the long term.

Even when you do apply to universities, it's mainly the subjects that relate to the course you're taking which matter the most anyway (or so I've heard).

Remember to take breaks every now and then so you don't burn out. Besides having a significant impact on your mental health, burnout also takes quite a toll on your grades.

2 years ago
It's a great day, I just finished the punjabi exam and now everything until october 4th will be smooth sailing :D

2 years ago
Great to hear!

good luck in your rematch, and I hope you have similarly good results in the hindi exam, if you haven't taken it already :D

2 years ago
Thanks! :) I've finished the hindi exam already, it was the first one actually

2 years ago

Well done! The feeling of relief after an intense exam and the studying that led up to it is very nice.

2 years ago
For sure

2 years ago
Great job, enjoy your break!

Nothing to worry about until the 30th when you must battle Corgi again.

2 years ago
Yay, no more exams, ever! umm....