Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Duel

2 years ago

@FemaleWolverine

@Mizal

Duel thread because scrolling through the average Joe thread is a pain, and we are not average Joe's.

Femwolv we need to come up with a day to start the duel. October Tenth does not work for me.

I could feasibly start the 21st of September, which is Tuesday this upcoming week. If Mizal gives us 72 hours or something like that like she mentioned it gives us plenty of time to write, edit, etc. 

And isn't excessively far away. 

:What: emoji just in case one of you already made a thread about this.

Duel

2 years ago
Hmmm... My parents will definitely get mad if they see me writing a story anytime soon, but I have a bit more free time from 30th since the exam subjects are easier, what time works for you?

Ps, what should be the word limit?

Duel

2 years ago

Shit, I will have to see which days of the week the 30th falls around.

Mizal decides the word count tho, and all that stuff.

Duel

2 years ago
It's Thursday on 30th

Ok, cool :)

Good luck corgi :)

Duel

2 years ago

30th works actually

Duel

2 years ago
Great, so @mizal are we getting the theme then or aroun midnight on 29th?

Duel

2 years ago
I don't know when midnight is on your side of the world since you just tagged me at 3am, but yes, I'll make a new thread when it gets close to the time and provide the theme.

Duel

2 years ago
Sorry, didn't know it was three am there and okay, btw are we kidnapping judges again?

Duel

2 years ago

Your parents are fucking diseased lmfao. 

Duel

2 years ago
Lol, sometimes definitely but they're pretty chill :)

Duel

2 years ago
Dang

I thought mine were bad, but at least they wouldn’t bat an eye to writing lmao

Duel

2 years ago
It's not writing, it's timing. As I said in one of my threads I'm weak in hindi and punjabi, punjabi is next, so I need to study. It's only natural that they would get angry if I was slacking off during a short time period, plus it's for my own good

Duel

2 years ago
Everyone knows that Punjabi builds character ;)

Duel

2 years ago
If 'character' means pain, then sure lol let's go with that

Duel

2 years ago

Painjabi!

Duel

2 years ago

You made a pun...jabi

Duel

2 years ago
Ah.

Duel

2 years ago
Corgi is getting some IRL stuff sorted and has been taking a break from the internet to do this, this duel will have to be postponed. (Unless he shows up and wants to go ahead with it.)

Oct 7th might be a good day if it works for Fem, but I'll wait to know for sure before making anything official.

Duel

2 years ago
That works for me