Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago

So, I left a bit to do some real life things and came back to some hilarious shit. So, first of all, thank you guys for that. Secondly, I'm not "roleplaying" as a migrator. I really am here now, and started work on my gamebook, even (see: my profile). But I did commit the sin I'm accused of, and let me explain why. I don't really care who believes it or not; I'm honestly mainly here for the older gems and to start my project anew.

Regarding my alt faggotry, here's what happened. Basically put, I wanted to have my cake and eat it, too. I hate Jason. Its true. I wanted to not only move myself and my work here onto this site, but also take advantage of the new environment and vent to other like-minded dissenters openly and without fear of discourse or permanent punishment. And I did just that upon my arrival and first post. I came here, started talking, and it was mostly what I expected. Berka, Miza, End, and Gower were all people I was hoping to see, and I got to within minutes and my fears I arrived a little too late to the party were abated.

I haven't been on here in a while, pretty much exclusively on the Forums before I started waning off that, too. The rest is history; here I am today. But that wasn't enough. I wasn't satisfied. I wanted to go out on CoG with a bang, you could say. Only one problem. My Voldy account was my real, original, oldest Forum account. It is well known over there and has a lot of history on it. I wanted to keep it to still browse interesting WiPs on the Forum as my real self.

Vexius_Krexius used to be Waylon_Royce, and is a Forum alt account of mine. I created it and made it its own person (a far left bisexual dude who had very little interest in being banned) in order to be able to have an account I can switch to if I ever went too far with my real account and my real opinions, I guess. A sort of chameleon failsafe, if you will. He was definitely better integrated than Voldy and simply sidestepped any and all heated exchanges so I could have something to fall back on and still post feedback and beta test freely, among obviously still being able to have an account.

So what's the catch? Well, I no longer cared about my backup sockpuppet. I wanted to go out with a bang but remain on the Forum in my main account untouched. So, I kamikazed Vexius and had him send that retarded message to Jason out of nowhere and with no fucks given. And then post it on here to vent and laugh at Jason one more time. But I didn't want some CoGite lurker to come over here and see that Voldy was Vexius. So, I basically made Vexius on here to post it and pretty much nothing else. My thought process was that no one here would give a big enough fuck to look at my IP address, lol. I know I should have just either not done it at all or simply posted it as the real me, Voldy, but we've all been angry enough to not think about what we're doing. I knew what was coming either way and wanted to metaphorically flip off Jason one last time. Regarding the IP thing, I sent hetero_malk a message apologizing, hoping to get a funny response, and the bastard did not indulge me. Was gonna ask him if he could try again after installing NordVPN.

So, there it is. In short, I did what I did to deceive CoGites, not necessarily you guys. I obviously didn't try that hard, and it was because I didn't think anyone would look twice at it and simply join in. Now, both my Forum accounts are banned, and I am now shunned by the very group I was looking to become acquainted with. I can only ask you judge me from now on, instead of angry, careless me who was kinda just looking for internet revenge like a groveling manchild. I like to think we all get that pissed at honest retards from time to time. Like I said in my debut post, I just had enough; became very, very disgruntled.

TL;DR: Yes, I have committed faggotry, but maybe at least semi-understandable faggotry?

Explanation Time

2 years ago

Cringe.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

alt-making cringe faggot

Explanation Time

2 years ago

Also I find it exceedingly funny that while, supposedly, your alt-making faggotry was so CoGites looking here couldn't tell that the accounts were the same person, now because of your imbecility anyone lurking can see not only that the accounts belong to one person but also that said person is a huge faggot.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
I mean...the whole facade was blown wide open in two different threads. What sense would it make to continue or ignore it?

Explanation Time

2 years ago

None. I'm not saying to ignore it, I'm just saying I find it funny how retarded you are.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
I'm wasting my time here, got it.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

One could argue you actually wasted your time writing a 750 word explanation on why you are retarded.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
Well, see, it was meant to explain what was going on and sort of apologize. I figured it would have been way more retarded to just disappear and have zero context for my actions. It sounds like you either fit in with the current guard or you'll never get anything useful out of anyone. Like with me to you. All I'm getting from you are the same repeated insults like you're some single-celled fuckwit.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

And I'm still getting responses from you, like you're some pain loving slut. And a retarded one to boot.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
That's your most creative reply yet. Keep 'em coming, honey.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

None of these are creative since all I'm doing is calling you retarded, and every time I do you respond to me. You know, like a retard.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
Took you a bit to come up with that one. Keep at it; you'll get better. Maybe.

I wish you luck, Single-Cell.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

Except there's evidently no need to get better when it comes to you.

I wish you luck as well, Retard.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

Look man, just like EndMaster said, you had a pretty bad introduction, but its not the end of the world.

If you would just focus all this energy on writing stories or reviews, instead of doing all these cringe forum theatrics, (like you should have done from the jump) then you'd be in a much better position on the site.

My advice; stop talking about it so much and do literally anything else until everyone forgets and knows you for the content of your character. Which right now is a shifty identity stealer chameleon guy, but that's neither here nor there.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
I love how I can be endlessly berated, which I get is the norm, but then as soon as I do it back once, its: "Wooooooaahahhhhhh, slow your roll, brotha! Look, look!" That's fuckin' funny.

But I see your point. Not much to say to a bunch of braindead, drooling ghouls who are only capable of mimicking each other anyways.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
Oh yes, this is surely the way to get ahead. Brilliant.

I see you might have neurological ssues that make you struggle with understanding social situations, but I assure you there's reason for this that most don't have trouble identifying.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

You: "I'm sorry for being cringe and a retard."

Darkspawn: "Yes you are."

You: "W-well FUCK YOU, you lazy mexican!"

Sword Guy I don't know: "Yes you are."

You: "*sniff* Stop ganging up on meeee! This is because I insulted dark isn't it!?"

Explanation Time

2 years ago

I didn't actually think he'd keep responding after like the third time. I guess he really is retarded.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

If you finally realized you were wasting your time, then why are you still responding to DarkSpawn with badly written 'insults' that would only serve to lower your standing? It is with all due respect* that I ask you this: Do you want to get banned?

*No respect's due so there's no value in that pointlessly polite phrase, but I'm just courteous at times.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
...Banned for.....? Insulting DarkSpawn back? Or....continuing to talk in an open Forum? Which one?

Explanation Time

2 years ago

What sort of ban would you prefer? You could get one for spamming, being a degenerate, or even retarded whining. In the spirit of choice, why don't you go ahead and act according to which ban you'd like?

Edit: Search chooseyourstory.com and those members, then you'll see the 'BANNED' words on their profile. Had to do a quick search for the spamming one, but mods do actually ban people for it.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
I mean sock puppetry is a ban in a lot of places. But whether things that should be a ban actually result in a ban around here usually depend on community good will once the immediate entertainment value wears thin.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

I can answer that. Because he's retarded.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
I'm the one with the badly written insults, lol. Got it.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

I'm worried you haven't actually got it, what with you being retarded and all.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

I wouldn't really say you're shunned, but you've certainly lowered your standing a little. This explanation seems like a step in the right direction. Take Zweihanderr's advice; work on your storygame, write reviews, and be a productive member of CYS. Eventually, your status might improve to the point where you get the liberty to slip up every now and then without being judged too harshly.

If that all seems like too much work, here's another thing you could do: tag Endmaster 3 times (@ + Endmaster, but it has to be thrice) and ask him to take you under his wing. He's stated earlier that he's indifferent to you, so he might adopt you and help you during your time on CYS. 

Good luck!

Explanation Time

2 years ago
Heh, so its either or on whether or not I should have posted this. Got it.

I'm good on all that; this'll be my last post for a while. I'll just work on my story in silence.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

You did get some points back, but you were also insulted a lot, so I'm not sure if that's a net positive or negative.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
I can't tell either, heh.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

To be safe, maybe you should go ahead and ask for End's guidance? That'll definitely bring a net positive.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
I'm just gonna write. Interacting with everybody wasn't worth it.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

Good choice. Now, just make sure you keep to your word and you'll be alright.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

This is the first non-retarded thing you've said or done.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
If this is the only kind of interaction you're capable of, then yes, taking a break is wise.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
Honestly, its not worth it. The whole thing. What's the point of staying? And who's gonna read my story, you guys? The people who apparently think they know me after having a moment? Not trying to get banned, I'm honestly asking.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
You managed to remain committed to your "just gonna write" stance for 48 minutes, good job.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
Yep, no point. Please go ahead and ban me for whatever dumbfucking, childish thing you want.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

You're not gonna get banned. (Unless End or Berka does it, they're like the 2 bullets in mod roulette) Your profile will just remain empty for all of time as a monument to those whose only contribution was lols. Unless you'd like to swallow the spite routine and do shit other than be cringe.  It's a state anybody can recover from- I was cringe all the time once, hell, even Malk was the lowest of the low. (And banned!) Ace, that sullen, obese clown, is cringe all the time, he never even stopped, and for some reason he's still trying. There's ways forward from this no matter the path you take, however tempting it is for you to follow your basic instincts in this humiliation and perform at the equivalent of crawling in a hole to die.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

If we were going to ban you for something childish, we would be putting BANNED UNTIL 3021. REASON: TRANSPHOBIA

Explanation Time

2 years ago

Speaking for myself, staying on CYS is one of the best decisions I've made. But it requires thick skin, some amount of writing/ reading/ productivity, and an ability to know when to leave a heated argument and return only when you have something of merit to say. So far, you've failed at all three things.

If you just plan on spamming the forums, I bid you farewell. At least your attempts at normal human conversation made me laugh several times.

And for what it's worth, I know most people here would read your story since we're not as petty as you think we are (and the petty ones would probably read it to laugh even more at you, but if it's objectively good, you might even redeem yourself after publishing it). 

Explanation Time

2 years ago

Well, unlike the cogites, who may boycott your story if you only have one gender option, we actually value writing capability. If you write a featured story, then you prior faggotry may still be remembered, but you will likely be tolerated a great deal more. Communities based on merits leave a lot of room for "advancement," but also a lot of room for being blown to oblivion. Even teenagers can become respected (at least a little) if they work for it and write. Even if they do spew crap on the forums occasionally. 

Basically, we respect what deserves respect. Act 1 of your history here was a disaster and you had tomatoes thrown at you. But, there is still an Act 2 if your skin is thick enough. 

Explanation Time

2 years ago

Hello, it's me, a child with a redemption arc. You can most definitely make a comeback from this level of faggotry, because it's really not that bad. Except you won't, because it's easier to ball up your fists, whine, and punch the air instead of punching the keys.

Explanation Time

2 years ago
It's 4am and I'm gonna choose not to start my morning with reading any of this, but my gut feeling is that this REALLY should've just been attached to one of the other threads and not made into one of its own.

Explanation Time

2 years ago

So you posted cringe, and then wrote like 5 paragraphs trying to explain why it wasn't actually cringe. Honestly seems like this is actually worse now than it was before you explained it. If you don't want to be banned on CoG, so be it, nobody was going to question that, some of us even have CoG accounts, but you've gone and put on offensive faggotface makeup to try and commit one of the lesser effective forms of trolling, to get banned, in order to "go out with a bang" (in which case, why do you care about either account?) which really smacks with the profound bullshit stank of a mujahideen that wanted the honor of dying for the cause, but decided to strap the vest to his cat instead.

I guess if you ever had a time machine, the solution would be to introduce yourself as kamikaze dude and then reveal yourself to be Voldy later, because at least then it would be a marginal upgrade. But you've already stuck your nuts in the food processor and there's no use cryin' over blended testicles. Well, I supose it's reasonable for you to cry about them, they're your nuts.

I guess that's why the whole dialogue takes a 150 degree turn into to pity and self-deprecation at the end, which is understandable in your situation. You got rightfully berated for skipping to the punchline of a joke you never started telling, and then tried explaining it which kills the joke in the process. (Dissecting jokes is like dissecting frogs. Take them out of your ass first.) There's not a lot to do afterward but try to make the explanation itself funny. Which, I mean, it is, but probably not for the intentional reasons.

Edit: Holy shit, I rescind my oldfag award. Reading this thread it looks like you've just barely lurked enough to understand english. You were just a fag all along!

Explanation Time

2 years ago
"tl;dr i'm still a fag"

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
The enter key, motherfucker, have you heard of it?

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
lol

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago

why do they always double down and keep making threads 

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
Damn it, I missed all of the excitement! That Great Wall of Text was a pain in the eyes to read and you should be ashamed of yourself just for posting it. You know what I find hilarious? I also thought of getting my account over there banned in some spectacular way. I didn't and likely won't go out of my way because it could end up in retarded cringe (like this), and I'm not going to give Jason the satisfaction. Even if I had decided to do that, I was going to do it with my own account, not a fucking alt. You should've just ranted until you got it out of your system. Besides, an account isn't required to play the wips, and most of them aren't worth playing anyway.

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago

Apparently he's a big fan of Suicidal Sammy's games so making alts and sneaking back on CoG is following in his an hero's footsteps.

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
Lol, I guess that's one of the good writers he was referring to in his noob thread. He should've taken the time to read through 2 Minutes of Hate before pulling this shit.

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
So, I'm all good now, actually started writing (go ahead and check), but I just have to ask:

What was with the "tag Endmaster" for guidance thing? After sleeping on my stupidity, that's the only thing I still don't understand, haha. Is that some kind of meme here or does End actually message people or something? And why tag him three times like some online Candyman shit?

If anyone here doesn't hate me too much, could I be filled in on that?

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago

Endmaster would 'adopt' some promising members when they're new. He currently has three internet daughters: Thara, Cricket, and Green. If you tag him three times, he'll teach you about CYS when he's free, and tell you about the things you can and cannot do. But this only works when you're new for about the first week, (unfortunately I found out about this too late so I missed that opportunity).

Also, three times to represent the current number of daughters he has. If you get 'adopted', then the next person must tag him four times.

Edit: It's not talked about much since it's a shortcut to being a well-recognized CYStian and we don't want all noobs to find out about it. Your writing seems decent, so consider this a helpful piece of advice. If anyone asks, you didn't hear it from me.

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
It is indeed a fantastic one time offer that seems just right for the kind of noob that would respond to Dark calling him a retard seven separate times.

like some online Candyman shit

but who can say really

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
There might be a reason that I didn't respond to it, Mizal.

It's clear I don't fit in; I really don't give a shit. At this point, I'm just gonna write a couple stories and leave. Or not, we'll see how it goes.

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
The joke was actually that you responded to the same lazy jab from Dark many, many times but whatever.

I heard you were already making more accounts on CoG last night, so if you don't manage here I suppose you're primed and ready to crawl back to Jason.

You seem to have realized the wisdom of lurking without managing to follow through yet, but I think *actually* not posting for a bit might be smart. There are people here with many years of cringe in their history, it's not the end of the world once you learn to be more normal and stop drawing attention to it.

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
I was talking about responding to the repeated End offers. I already did quit posting but that keeps coming up for some reason.

I'm not gonna do it. There, maybe that will help.

And regarding that other CoG account, yeah, it was old. I remembered it and logged into it to see if it was banned, and it wasn't. It's not new and I wasn't even gonna use it. I actually didn't know it was banned now until you mentioned it. Good on Jason for finding my last one.

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
Speaking for myself, I prefer to think of it as a Beetlejuice thing. Like others have said, you aren't irredeemable. Take a week or so to read some of the more recent threads around here. Read a few story games, rate them, and try leaving a few commendation-worthy comments on them. And read a few articles while your at it. Figuratively speaking, go take a breath of fresh air.

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago
Oof!

You came in like an Ace --- then shit the bed so hard, they will be picking corn out of the mattress for weeks!

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago

Well, the lesson to be learned from all this is to just be a fucking normal person when you join a new community. Coming in all ra ra, repeating our memes at us but in a terribly unfunny way, and yelling about site war bullshit that doesn't matter is the fastest way to look like a fucking chromosome hoarder who just managed to climb the fence at the tard ranch and still has tubed spaghetti sauce on his rubber onesy. Also, when you get caught grabbing the Wal Mart cashier's ass on your first night of freedom, the thing to do isn't to stutter your way through an apology - it's to run! 

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago

Ah, CYS, how I've missed you. (No idea what's going on, but I get the feeling this thread is more enjoyable out of context.)

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago

Enjoy the thread! If you ever want context after reading, you can look here and here.

Expanaltion Time

2 years ago

Many thanks. ^_^