Non-threaded

Forums » Advanced Editor Forum » Read Thread

Get help from the experts on variables, scripts, items, and other scary things.

Best way to add images to your story?

one year ago

So either I'm retarded and there's no option to "upload an image" to the "page"/"story" you're trying to post, or you can only add in images through linking to an already existing image on the internet. Which is bad cause, what if your image gets removed at some point from whatever hosting site?

Alternatively I guess you can upload a picture to "my stuff -> pictures" and add them into your story from there. Seems like a very disorganized way to do it imo. Also unsure if there is a cap.

As the title says, what's the "best" way to add images to your story?

one year ago
I don't know about the best way, but html img linking towards pictures you've uploaded on a private discord server seems to work the best in effort/result ratio.

one year ago
This site was never designed to intended to host pictures, so that's not integrated into the site. So you have discovered all the ways to include pictures: put them on the site in your pictures or put them somewhere else and link to them. That's it.

one year ago
A site designed to host images is a pretty good bet for safely hosting images. Imgur is what I use, but there are others.

It's technically possible to upload to the site, but there's a 100kb limit so have fun working with that. It's really only meant for forum avatars or inventory icons.

one year ago
So far as im aware there's no cap to the number of images you can upload, but there is a size and dimensions cap, which are both pretty small. You can upload smaller images for items, but nothing like backgrounds.

one year ago

Biggest image I think I have is 400x600 in dimension.