Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Neat little website.

one year ago

https://innawoods.net

Design your very own ideal loadout and equipment for apocalypse and wilderness survival! Or maybe just camping equipment? There's all kinds of options and they're very interesting to think about once you browse around. I feel like it is a good companion to this thread, because, after all, what're you gonna do when it's safe to leave the vault and rebuild the world in CYS's image? What role do you play, and what stuff do you use to do your job in the coming CYS colony, once our cool bunker village starts running out of supplies?

Neat little website.

one year ago

The wasteland is haunted by rumours of a raider who is geeking so hard  that he can dodge bullets 

Neat little website.

one year ago
Why is everyone posting in a three year old thread when this one is right here?

This level of confusion and blindness doesn't bode well for the coming apocalypse.

Neat little website.

one year ago

Oh boy, time to go into the irradiated wasteland!

Neat little website.

one year ago

Neat little website.

one year ago

G U N

Neat little website.

one year ago

In the Cyberpunk future you can visit a ripperdoc to transfigure your body to consist entirely of guns.

My apocalypse is post cyberpunk, I guess. 

Neat little website.

one year ago
How do you keep from being dismembered by scavengers when you run out of bullets? And if you find bullets, how do you load them?

Neat little website.

one year ago

Well, I'm the Gun Devil in this instance. I do not need to worry about such things.