Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Help on "Rum Runner's Tale"

one year ago

Hello, I am currently trying to beat Rum Runner's Tale by Omnipixil. I am trying to rate every Histroical game on the site. I am currently stuck in New York, and I can't get past the final stage of the game. Does anyone know tips to beat the game?

one year ago
Take the carriage.

one year ago

Thanks! Back at the NOLA bar, I took the wallet from the drunk guy and paid it for the carriage. Silly that I didn't think of that. I've finished the game and able to write a well-written comment!

one year ago
I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, but make sure you at least read one path for the games you are rating. It seems like you are rating them kind of fast, especially super long, great games like Price of Freedom. You might be reading them, and lord knows I clicked through games in my earlier years for pointless points, but the way you say "rate every Histroical game" instead of read makes me weary. Either way if you are reading them then that's a great goal, we need more people reading storygames on this site.