Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Begging for Life 2

10 months ago
To put it simply, I fucked up. We have established that I know not when to stop speaking nor how to navigate a social environment. However, if there is one thing I've learned, it is that crossing EndMaster only ends in damnation. Thus I had to try. If only for a brief moment. Now, here in damnation, I must sit and think of all I can do to improve. I have no reputation to speak of or good will on your end, but I must try to plead for a second chance. In many ways, I have failed but I refuse to allow my curiosity to be the end of me. Not yet. So instead, I am going to attempt something that has never worked for me before. Please, forgive me for my digressions. I have learned from my mistakes and will take into account all that has happened. There is little more I can say and my groveling has gone on long enough. I may have more to offer, I swear. Just one more chance. To put it simply, I fucked up. We have established that I know not when to stop speaking nor how to navigate a social environment. However, if there is one thing I've learned, it is that crossing EndMaster only ends in damnation. Thus I had to try. If only for a brief moment. Now, here in damnation, I must sit and think of all I can do to improve. I have no reputation to speak of or good will on your end, but I must try to plead for a second chance. In many ways, I have failed but I refuse to allow my curiosity to be the end of me. Not yet. So instead, I am going to attempt something that has never worked for me before. Please, forgive me for my digressions. I have learned from my mistakes and will take into account all that has happened. There is little more I can say and my groveling has gone on long enough. I may have more to offer, I swear. Just one more chance.

Begging for Life 2

10 months ago

:/
:/

Begging for Life 2

10 months ago

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Begging for Life 2

10 months ago

Saying Psychology is a useless subject won't make many friends, Ford.

Begging for Life 2

10 months ago

Lol, fag.

Begging for Life 2

10 months ago

Oh, what happened?

Begging for Life 2

10 months ago

I dunno, I didn't even do anything to him. He's just being Ford for lols.

Begging for Life 2

10 months ago

Must be bath salts.

Begging for Life 2

10 months ago

Lol, fag.

1. get optifine
2. go into your file explorer and, in the address bar, type %appdata%
3. click into your .minecraft folder
4. check to see there should be a shaderpacks folder in there
5. if there is, download whatever shader you want for the minecraft version you're running
6. put the zipped shader folder into your .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder
7. run minecraft
8. load into a world
9. hit esc key
10. there should be a shaders button visible or under video settings
11. pick the shader you want to use from the menu
12. hit esc again and it should apply to your gameplay now
13. enjoy :)

Begging for Life 2

10 months ago

I forgive you, Ford.