WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Favorites?

8 years ago

I was kinda curious (and pretty random) to know what y'all's favorite drink and food is. Favorite foods and drinks can say a lot about a person and is surprising sometimes. Ill go first. 

Favorite drink: tea (fruity ones like lemon, pomegranate, raspberry, etc.)

Favorite food: hmm.... I'd have to say cheese. In general. 

:D

Favorites?

8 years ago

"CHEESE, to die for..."

FD: I'd have to say either grape juice(real) or sprite. 

FF: I have no idea.

Favorites?

8 years ago

Is there fake grape juice out there?

Favorites?

8 years ago

Like that nasty artificial flavored 'grape drink' or grape kool-aid.  I'm the same way.   I love white grape juice, but everything else grape flavored is icky.

Favorite drink: coffee, duh.  then (hot) tea.
Favorite food:  Fresh warm home-made bread, especially if I'm the one who made it.

Favorites?

8 years ago

I never considered grape "kool-aid" as grape "juice". Juice is way better than the artificial flavor, yes.

Favorites?

8 years ago

Favorite drink: I would think real apple juice, milk and such. Water is up there to

Favorite Food: Hmm, not positive but cheese, any type of potatoes and fruit.

(POTATOES mashed, baked, roasted and such)

Favorites?

8 years ago

Favorite Drink would be Grape Soda. Yum. 

Favorite food would be steak. Medium rare

Favorites?

8 years ago

Gahh I forgot about steak same type as you (medium rare is the best) and ribs ohh ribs... and pasta like ravioli 

Favorites?

8 years ago

Ribs are good. Veal, hamburgers, eh, pretty much any meat food is good in my book. :p

Favorites?

8 years ago

MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT!!!!!

Favorites?

8 years ago

Exactly

Favorites?

8 years ago

Drink?  Coconuts.

Food? Vietnamese Pho Bo.   Or Bo Luc Lac. (pho is vermicelli noodle soup, and bo luc lac is stir-fried beef)

Favorites?

8 years ago

wow that is a lot of Asian food. (not racist) I really like Asian influenced food.

Favorites?

8 years ago

You drink coconuts? Ive never tried one. They dont sell them over here.

Favorites?

8 years ago

You can get canned coconut juice at many large grocery stores, assuming you're in the US, and almost always in Asian specialty stores.  I thought it it tasted kind of watery myself.  Sticky rice is really good.  The one I used to live by sold whole squids, small ones like a foot long, but still, eek.. 

If only we had Japanese convenience stores.. You could get anything you wanted there.

Favorites?

8 years ago

That's pretty neat. But the closest we have is Chinese restaurants that sell sushi and Kroger. 

Favorites?

8 years ago

Yeah, American Chinese restaurants always add Sushi, evn if it's really Japanese. :P

Favorites?

8 years ago

Kroger carries it.  They sell it under the brand Vita Coco, it looks like a juice box. 

Favorites?

8 years ago

K but the closest Kroger is....kinda far away. I've only been there a few times but it seems like they carry everything! I love the Japanese sodas you can get. They are good. And the bottles are awesome! Lol

Favorites?

8 years ago

Well, if look dowm from my apartment, I can see one . And theres another 759 meters away.

Favorites?

8 years ago

Where you live, man? Philippines? Hawaii? No seriously. Where you live? US?

Favorites?

8 years ago

In the land of the smaller elephants

Favorites?

8 years ago

OnO 

Favorites?

8 years ago

Okay, the canned coconut water is a far cry from fresh coconut juice.  The packaged coconut water is old.

Seriously, you guys have to try fresh coconut juice.  In the weather where I live, it is one of the best things to recharge on after a hot day.

Favorites?

8 years ago

Favorite Drink? Jameson and Gingerale

Favorite Food? My Home cooked Salmon using my secret recipe.

Favorites?

8 years ago

Why don't you open a restraunt, "Ryan's special salmon"

Favorites?

8 years ago

Drink: REAL ginger ale. It tastes like you're taking a massive bite out of a plastic water tank that's been left in the hot sun, but in such a fucking good way...

Food: Salmon. I like the shit out of it, and would likely bite into it raw if there wasn't any logical way to gut or cook it around.

Favorites?

8 years ago

Once upon a time, I decided to attempt to cook salmon on a plank after I saw it on a cooking channel.  I must not have soaked the plank enough though, because it caught fire.  Best salmon I ever had.

Favorites?

8 years ago

Of course, if I had both at the same time, I don't think I'd like it. If I were left on a desert island with only those two things to eat, I'd get tired of it pretty fast...

Favorites?

8 years ago

Nice drawing.

Favorites?

8 years ago

Drink: Sweet tea mmmmm

Food: chocolate chip cookies. And bacon

Favorites?

8 years ago

I like all tea: iced, sweet, hot, herbal and caffeinated.  mm

Favorites?

8 years ago

As commonly as people drink it, I've never had much taste for sweet tea. o_o

Favorites?

8 years ago

FD: White and Green teas, esp. lemon ones =) I luv wemon =P

FF: I eat any and everything with complete lack of biased. Food peoples deserves rights too, like the right to GET IN MY BELLY!  

Favorites?

8 years ago

Fav drink: Iced coffee. (ICA stands for iced coffee addict)

Fav food: Coffee. Yes it's a food (Followed by cake, cookies, chocolate, bacon and gigantic non-sour pickle.)

Favorites?

8 years ago

If your fave food is sparkly gumdrops, do not come near me or my precious pets. Or else........