WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

NFL Draft

9 years ago
Who do you think will go where?

NFL Draft

9 years ago

I'll be happy as long as the Lions dont make another awful pick!

NFL Draft

9 years ago
I really hope you aren't referring to Matt Stafford. He's pretty much the only thing going for the Lions at this point.

NFL Draft

9 years ago
Oh no, of course not, i love him! I mean the pre Calvin drafts, but i am really happy with the Lions draft class this year!

NFL Draft

9 years ago

I'm disappointed with the Browns. They traded away 3 picks to move up one spot so they could take Trent Richardson (Even if another team got him, the Browns could always have drafted Justin Blackmon since we need a WR as well.) and drafted Brandon Weeden. Don't get me wrong, I've liked Weeden as a draft pick for a while but I think it was WAY too early to draft a 28 year old QB considering we already have a QB in Colt McCoy.

NFL Draft

9 years ago
I agree, i didnt see much to gain out of moving up, i dont really have an opinion on Weeden. The only thing i wish would have gone differently would be the Lions 2nd round pick, we dont really WRs more than we do RBs, i was hoping we would pick up Lamicheal James.

NFL Draft

9 years ago
I'm hoping the Ravens don't trade anyone, except for maybe Billy Cundiff. Otherwise, we're practically perfect :D