Player Comments on Kill that Spider!

I just read my last comment on this storygame, and thought, "did I overrate this?"

I just read it again, and no. I did not overrate it. This was a great storygame, and you did a great job of fleshing out the plot. The detail was definitely sufficient and I can tell you put effort into this.

I honestly loved the plot. Even if it's something small, like killing a spider, you did a great job with making it a complete storygame.

I did laugh a few times, and I had fun reading the humorous writing. Sadly, the writing was a bit linear, but not much. It was still enjoyable.

A bit dramatic, but definitely realistic. I can see people going to these lengths just to kill a spider, honestly xD

I also had a lot of fun finding all the endings. I felt a bit bad for the spider in the microwave ending though :P

6/8.
-- MinnieKing on 3/28/2017 1:49:52 AM with a score of 0
I'm sure other people have commented this before, but this is the level of drama I feel every time I have to kill a spider.
I think it would've been a little better if it didn't seem so totally based on luck, and keep veering from the ridiculous to the realistic, but maybe that's just me. Was it necessary for the reader to die? Being alive knowing that there's an escaped spider in your home is a dark enough ending...at least for me.
Loved the humor, particularly with the appliance at the end. I was embarrassed by how much I enjoyed "watching" that.
-- MsGwinn on 11/12/2016 6:01:05 PM with a score of 0
Cheap, quick entertainment. A rating of 4 is the best I can do given its brevity and for its lack of a plot. It was interesting enough though.
-- Nightwatch on 12/28/2020 11:29:20 PM with a score of 0
I had a lot of fun trying all the different ways to defeat the spider. On my forth try, I finally got it.
-- stargirl on 12/7/2020 1:40:54 PM with a score of 0
I love this story so much!
-- Axiddy on 11/4/2020 2:23:02 PM with a score of 0
OMG i have a phobia of spiders. And i could just imagine it as they ate me alive ........
-- Haleigh on 9/24/2020 6:20:57 PM with a score of 0
This game is a good laugh, really like it
-- DHChao on 8/19/2020 6:44:28 AM with a score of 0
This was hilarious, and I managed to get basically every ending. Definitely worth the fifteen minutes of time I put into actually getting a good ending where I didn't die a gruesome death. Lol :P
-- MagicJoshByGosh on 4/14/2020 10:20:48 AM with a score of 0
a little bit too violent, but good
-- Kylo on 4/9/2020 8:42:34 PM with a score of 0
A fun game for those who hate spiders...
-- tonyflamingo on 3/14/2020 2:11:39 AM with a score of 0
This is a short and very silly story about someone with a terrible fear of spiders. It's also a story about a spider that doesn't function like an actual spider. I'm 99% certain the gestation cycle for absolutely any spider is in the minutes range.

There are plenty of options to choose from and lots of endings to look over. Have fun.
-- DerPrussen on 3/11/2020 12:11:42 AM with a score of 0
This is actually on o the funnest games I’ve played. I’ve really enjoyed this! After so many tries and rewinds I finally beat the spider! (Without killing my father and I, the paramedic or burning the house down!) Great job!
-- pegleg on 1/13/2020 12:17:31 PM with a score of 0
Nice, Cool:)
-- Patandjenfan555 on 12/4/2019 8:11:19 AM with a score of 0
Nope.
-- Geordie on 5/14/2019 7:20:52 AM with a score of 0
This was a awesome story! I loved every last bit of it!!!!!
-- 23lucastev on 5/10/2019 9:08:46 AM with a score of 0
This story is so relatable and I don’t know why...
-- The_Broken_God on 4/25/2019 2:20:08 PM with a score of 0
It's quite interesting !
-- Kuro on 3/7/2019 2:43:47 PM with a score of 0
my babies!
-- The Spider on 11/11/2018 8:51:03 PM with a score of 0
One word/sentiment: Ew.
I hate spiders!
-- Quorrah on 9/1/2018 6:39:57 PM with a score of 0
Found my new favorite anime. 6/8
-- LukeDaNoob on 4/6/2018 11:39:43 AM with a score of 0
worth every cent!
-- Saint_999 on 9/14/2017 8:22:00 PM with a score of 0
You know when I woke up this morning I didn't expect to be reading a story about fighting a spider.

8/8 Released the spider first try.
-- Multiverse on 9/14/2017 2:29:49 PM with a score of 0
Fantastically well written. It's a bit linear, but the story has enough charm that it doesn't matter. A great deal of care was clearly given into writing these death scenes and I enjoyed dying almost as much as I enjoyed beating the game. I loved that you had items used in unexpected but clearly obvious ways and that exploration made a huge difference. This wasn't a click the right options fest, you had more exploration inside a single bathroom than most authors put into their entire story.

I'll admit I died a couple times, but that only served to motivate me more. That spider did not take long to become my archnemsis and I genuinely felt like this was war. I was using whatever means I had at my disposal, but I was not about to let the witch that killed my father get away. By the time I finally trapped her, I was seething with so much hate there was no forgiveness. I paid a high price to kill that spider, but damn was it worth it. I looked at the disclaimer and I have to say, that's not true. One spider was harmed in this story. A lot.
-- Tyrannosaurusrex on 9/14/2017 2:01:09 PM with a score of 0
God I hate spiders. The satisfaction of cooking one in the microwave makes me very happy.
Great story.
-- crazygurl on 7/3/2017 4:01:59 PM with a score of 0
Not bad, but I expect more ending, and more item. But the humor and writing is great!
-- dorian07 on 6/24/2017 6:11:21 AM with a score of 0
Fun, but short. The description led me to think there was more, but... meh. I assume the one where you just fry them in the microwave/release them into the wild is the good ending, yeah?
-- TheFairManOfNeverland on 2/21/2017 7:23:27 PM with a score of 0
this was pretty funny. Funny thing is this actually happened to me except it was with a daddy long legs. But this is way funnier.
-- hblovecraft on 1/9/2017 11:11:14 AM with a score of 0
It was short and sweet. I enjoyed the humor and the idea of the story. It was quirky, and in some parts I felt a bit shocked from the part with the spider death, but that is ok.
-- Zulutrader on 12/13/2016 1:25:03 PM with a score of 0
That was fun thank you for making this awsome game
-- Spyco03 on 12/6/2016 2:04:17 PM with a score of 0
it was witty, funny and enjoyable. I haven't laughed so hard in days
-- JasonX on 12/3/2016 1:18:18 AM with a score of 0
I gave it a six, I seriously enjoyed it. It had just the right blend of comedy and fright, and people can relate to this situation with the spider and all... My only complaint is that it was pretty short and a bit linear.
-- MinnieKing on 12/2/2016 2:02:57 PM with a score of 0
That must have been one heck of a spider. Funny story with plenty of options.
-- BigRonn77 on 10/19/2016 3:13:58 PM with a score of 0
longer
-- kain1 on 9/27/2016 10:16:04 AM with a score of 0
Bravo.
-- Warriorstar on 7/23/2016 2:32:05 PM with a score of 0
I killed a lot of bugs in my time, but nothing like this dude encountered. Must've used a crawl space, maybe the attic, air ventilation...Lol.
-- crusader on 7/3/2016 3:20:57 PM with a score of 0
Decently fun, a good time to spend a lunch break.
-- Elt_1080 on 5/13/2016 6:51:33 PM with a score of 0
I still love it!
-- RimC on 3/10/2016 7:21:08 PM with a score of 0
That was horrifying (not in the way that I disliked it in the way that I feel a little sick).
-- SoupLover on 1/25/2016 11:34:13 AM with a score of 0
I enjoy the microwave ending. Pure fun in one short CYS.
-- MegaHyper on 12/22/2015 4:35:42 AM with a score of 0
Interesting...
-- Sparten116 on 11/28/2015 8:38:57 PM with a score of 0
lol
-- robinsoul on 10/22/2015 8:25:42 PM with a score of 0
Too short and not one of your best works.
-- adventurer on 10/6/2015 10:13:36 PM with a score of 0
Great work.
-- Aman on 10/6/2015 6:29:00 AM with a score of 0
The game was hilariously fun. Too short, but entertaining enough for a good 20 minutes.
-- Ventelus on 9/30/2015 1:30:02 PM with a score of 0
I just wanted to have a shit, and yet, somehow became an orphan in the process (and orphaned hundreds of arachnid infants).

7/8, would sacrifice father for mass murder again.
-- Aducan on 9/23/2015 5:52:15 AM with a score of 0
funny! couldn't stop laughing
-- jason X on 9/20/2015 4:26:19 PM with a score of 0
I really liked this story! Though it seemed a bit amateur it was hilarious in that sense.

6/8
-- RimC on 9/20/2015 1:59:32 PM with a score of 0
I liked this one, the second time around the spider and I ended things without death.
-- corgi213 on 9/18/2015 9:51:47 PM with a score of 0
The paramedic and I have met with a horrible fate....
-- corgi213 on 9/18/2015 9:40:02 PM with a score of 0
Was this a reference to that news story where the woman burned her house down trying to kill a spider? Either way I liked it.
-- MidnightPhoenix on 9/18/2015 7:03:37 PM with a score of 0
Being an arachnophobic myself, I'd say this is pretty close to what I'd do if there was such an occasion. I killed the mother and the babies in the microwave. Now there's no way of repopulation >:3

Anyway, this was semi-realistic, but I feel as if this could be slightly longer. But it was enjoying to play.

Well, killing the spider and its babies was, but now I feel like there's a spider in my room and I MUST KILL IT.

Euuuuuuggggggh.
-- At_Your_Throat on 9/18/2015 6:04:37 PM with a score of 0
7/8
This game has a hilarious concept! A little unrealistic of what a spider would really do, but I enjoyed it more that way. It could be a little longer, but has a good length. It was kind of hard to do on the first try, but the second time it ended well. The experience was really fun! High five!
-- Warriorstar on 9/18/2015 5:22:53 PM with a score of 0
Die, six-legged spawn of the devil, die! DIE, I say!
I don't have an irrational fear of spiders, so I wasn't scared. Although it wasn't scary (contradicting its place in the "Horror" category, for me at least), I still had some fun trying to murder the spider and its offspring. Yep, I let it burn to death in the microwave. I would've hit "Popcorn Mode," but after reading some of the game's comments, I decided that "Popcorn Mode" would lead to an unsatisfactory ending.
5/8. It's not the best of your works, but it's definitely had effort out into it, and it's a great time-killer.
-- DerpBacon on 9/18/2015 3:24:32 PM with a score of 0
That was pretty awesome! I had to burn my house down, but it was totally worth it to get rid of that nasty thing. It did take me more than a couple tries to take care of the beastie, but die, spider, die!
-- Ogre11 on 9/18/2015 8:50:50 AM with a score of 0
Very fun, very funny :D It's a shake the option, abandon the house and go and live in a tent in the woods didn't come up which is what I would consider if I saw a giant spider in my bathroom. Another great story, you and Ogre11 seem to have hit a real productive phase :D
-- Will11 on 9/18/2015 2:26:36 AM with a score of 0