ChooseYourStory.com

A vengeful god.

The man screams a high-pitched scream, as I throw him off the girl. I transport clothes instantly to her hands. She doesn't deserve being bare here in this dark alley. I then remove all the blood from the attempted rapist off her, and suggest her to leave, which she does. I then approach the man, who is still screaming in agony. I don't want him to die, so I stop the bleeding and raise him up into the air. I then locate his testicles, which are lying to my side, and levitate them in front of his eyes.


"Do you know why this has happened to you?" I ask him, but he is still sobbing and crying. "Answer me!"


"Pl...please...don't kill me."


"Is that why this has happened to you? because please don't kill me?"


"I want to live."


"Do you know why this has happened to you?"


"Be...be...because I..."


"Yes?"


"I was trying to...I was..."


"I am a busy man. Give me an answer!"


"Because I was trying to rape her, alright!?!"


I put the man down. He is still sobbing, but as I channel myself through him, I can feel his pain going away.


"Yes. And tell me, how could you have avoided this?"


He continues to sob and then says "by being good?"


"Yes. Clearly, you can't handle the responsibilities of manhood, but don't worry, those responsibilities have been taken off your shoulders, permanently" I say as I channel myself away from him. He's learned his lesson, so there's nothing more for me to do here.