ChooseYourStory.com

Start

You don’t know how you got here. The last thing that you remember is lying in your bed, at 9 P.M. on New Year’s Eve... and now you’re here.



The fate of the world is in your hands. There are 20 minutes until the New Year, and if you can’t create a do something by then, all of humanity will be wiped out.



You look around, and realize that you are far from home. You are inside a science laboratory, with 2 exits: out the front door, or into a very long hallway. A scientist approaches you, and gives you some keys. He says that the keys can be used to open any of the doors in the hallway, but they can only be used six times.



You step into the hallway, and see some doors up ahead, with labels on them describing what is inside. The scientist tells you that if you can gather enough materials to make a solution, humanity might be saved, as he has a secret ingredient that will make solutions come to life.



He also gives you a watch, which counts down the time you have left.



19.24, 19.23.



You pinch yourself. It’s not a dream.



You really don’t know what to do. Do you try to create the solution, or pull a runner?


TIME is 1900.
<p>You can use these to open any door in the hallway... but they will get worn out after 6 uses!</p>
Keys