ChooseYourStory.com

Drillings

"ALRIGHT YOU FILTHY FA-err... MAGGOTS!" Yells Drill Sergeant Nasty.



Drill Sergeant Nasty was a nasty drill sergeant who always yelled. You're starting to think he has a serious problem...



"TODAY, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO KILL SOME QUESTIONS."



This is what you were trained to do. The terrible, monstrous Questions had plagued humanity since the beginning of time, and they needed to be stopped. They were cruel and hideous beasts, and they hunted human children in packs called "Quizzes". Humanity had suffered long enough. They needed heroes. Warriors! Courageous and mighty men and women, people who would stand dauntless before the the horrendous, unholy mass of Questions and raise their weapons. They needed power through high quiz scores, they needed knowledge.



The world had given them evil, murderous Questions for millions of years, but the cycle needed to be broken. Humanity needed to find strength in the Questions' weaknesses, they needed the knowledge that slew them.



Humanity needed Answers, and they needed the Right Answers.



You have trained for years to one day become a Quizmaster, a noble warrior with the capacity to slay even the worst, most terrifying questions in existence. To be able to identify even the most obscure, information, and to deliver death and justice to even the most powerful of beasts like the sword-wielding NERD you are.



"NOW GET YOUR ASSES UP AND GRAB A FUCKING WEAPON, WE HAVE QUESTIONS THAT NEED MERCY-KILLING!" shouts Drill Sergeant Nasty.



You grab your sword, with which you plan to brutally murder all these questions, and step toward the gates to the training field.