Player Comments on 1 day

This is pretty good. We get not only a fair number of mechanical components, items, objectives, and the like, but a great sum of flavor. All the characters have back stories. They aren't flat, they have texture. I love that, and readers love that in general. The only problem is have is some logical disconnects, and maybe a bug or two. I'll send you those via PM, no need to clutter up comments with them. Good work. Clean up some of the problems, awkward link system, repeating events, item use loop, etc. and I'll gladly give you a higher score, not that the one I gave you was bad. :D
-- ugilick on 6/28/2013 9:30:56 PM with a score of 224
Epic story really shows us what goes on in the world
-- Bradycardia on 6/13/2018 10:55:56 AM with a score of 89
Really good Story
-- Deodrick on 2/5/2018 1:29:27 PM with a score of 119
Eh? it's a good game interesting concept of finding out the spy and nice clip arts (wonder if you drew them yourself) and all in all very captive in game play, but... how you assemble the bomb? I have the explosive powder, the wire, and the empty bomb shell, but what else do i need to make a bomb?
-- TestingJest on 11/3/2017 3:49:11 AM with a score of 119
It was a really good story, each character had a believable personality, I just wish the bombs would've worked because I had the bomb shells and the fire powder, other than that this game was awesome.
-- CowBoySkinnyLinny on 12/11/2016 10:57:49 AM with a score of 114
awsome
-- awesome on 9/2/2016 12:44:18 PM with a score of 72
Even though i have bombs it still comes battle(Without bombs)
-- Newgoblin42 on 5/8/2016 9:44:53 AM with a score of 119
The bombs still do NOT work
-- allencl on 4/27/2016 10:46:01 AM with a score of 94
wow its pretty good i like the ending where amy takes adrians gun and advances towards the enemy! :) 7/8
-- thebigE on 4/24/2016 8:07:13 AM with a score of 88
amazing
-- dnajj on 4/13/2016 4:54:24 PM with a score of 33
amazing
-- dantdm on 4/13/2016 3:17:24 PM with a score of 90
Pretty good, better than I could have done I gave a 7/8
-- Shadowgirl_101 on 4/13/2016 3:14:59 PM with a score of 109
Very fun and emotionally moving.
-- Paladin on 2/22/2016 2:01:10 PM with a score of 104
Really good, a little confusing and sad, but good
-- Monkey on 8/26/2015 3:15:41 PM with a score of 96
That was really good.
-- Maxz92 on 5/29/2015 9:50:00 AM with a score of 111
it was really good
-- jackattack on 5/5/2015 5:40:06 PM with a score of 16
hey ! even after finding bombs i cant complete this story so you need to fix this bloody part !
-- bevan1234 on 5/4/2015 3:38:16 AM with a score of 119
Too short. There was no chance to get to know and feel the characters. it was kinda just here are these people. Now they're dead. the end. Effort was made though.
-- Killerdude303 on 7/13/2014 4:17:04 PM with a score of 28
I like that you tried to make so many different characters, but for me the interactions fell flat. Probably because for each person, my only choice basically came down to "talk to them" and "don't talk to them." The whole thing seemed less like a story/game and more like a checklist.
It's a good idea, and it seems like you put some effort into it, but it still needs work.
-- Sethaniel on 6/24/2014 2:40:43 PM with a score of 35
hmmm... it's fit the tittle.. 1 dsy.
-- Peter on 6/24/2014 12:29:30 PM with a score of 30
So much fun.
-- GentleWinterBreeze on 2/21/2014 4:25:35 AM with a score of 85
I Can't Combine The Bomb I have the Ingridient Geeeez
7/8, 8/8 after I found how to make one
-- RabbitSeason on 1/14/2014 4:46:36 AM with a score of 119
Hey, I'm writing this from a new account cos I lost the password to this one. I'm really sorry about the bugs, I am aware of them, and I intended to fix them when I finished my new game (I think I wrote it on my profile) but then my brother wiped the laptop memory and I couldn't remember my password so I can't fix it. I'll upload all the endings on this account so if you aren't happy with your ending you don't have to replay. I've contacted the admin to inform them of my lost password and maybe I'll remember it, but I'll get it fixed as soon as possible.
-- BobbyParkhurst1 on 7/29/2013 2:44:44 PM with a score of 10
-after reporting spy, i said yes, giving the walkie talkie, there are no more links
-after finding something in someone's chamber, i confront adrian but then i couldn't return to the chamber. the heck?
-i can't get anything in the offices because it's way too complicated about the bug in the links and i got too confused.
-i finally go without bombs and everyone dies.. :(

gave it 7 stars because of the back story. awesome. but still the bugs.. bugged me.
-- laurentberceau on 7/25/2013 4:06:23 AM with a score of 119
Missing Link after reporting Jacob, and you can't take the Med-Kit from Samuels in the beginning.
-- KingdomKey54 on 7/25/2013 2:59:29 AM with a score of 115
Okay, I killed myself here just to leave a rating. Overall, this was a very nice game and certainly not as hard as everyone seems to be making it out. I assume that the reason for its supposed difficulty is the large number of bugs. When we use items, anywhere in the game, we are instantly carried back to the page where we found the item, rather than a page that would result in our using the item; this results in confusing loops back to the beginning of the game.
-- ck23838 on 6/28/2013 12:14:11 PM with a score of 10
The "Stand" page bug isn't actually a bug, it's just that both links get you killed, so I linked them both to that page, I'll change the title.
The links that disappear after one use do that because they aren't crucial to the story and there's no need to revisit them.
The text doesn't change because I didn't want it to, I'm happy with the dialogue, the only reason it stays for three clicks is in case anyone misses anything and wants to return.
I'll fix the items, I think I clicked one use, so I'll change it.
I'll re-proofread, I'm assuming by punctuation you mean quotation marks, cos I just checked and that's all I found.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll get to fixing it.
-- BobbyParkhurst on 6/25/2013 12:20:59 PM with a score of 10
Good:
1. Synopsis at the end
2. Effort and scope
3. Pictures
4. Item use, albeit limited
5. Giving each character a backstory

Bad:
1. The link design is not good- after some events, going back to the same character should open new dialogue options
2. Some options like looking out the window with binoculars would disappear after 1 use, which doesn't make any sense

Ugly:
1. Tons of bugs (for example, clicking on Duck at the end took me to the Stand page)
2. Proofreading, particularly punctuation
3. Using any item makes it disappear
-- urnam0 on 6/25/2013 4:32:59 AM with a score of 184
The links expire after 3 clicks, so you can go back if you miss anything.
-- BobbyParkhurst on 6/24/2013 3:40:18 PM with a score of 10
I thought I removed "Share items", I'll go fix it.
To get the good ending, you have to have found as many items as you can and out the spy. I'm gonna try to change it so the endings depend on the items you have, rather than points.
I don't draw the pictures, they belong to their original owner, I just must have forgot to change the eye colour in the description when I uploaded the picture, so I'll fix that too.
I'll get to fixing the links too.
Thanks for the feedback, hoped you enjoyed! :)
-- BobbyParkhurst on 6/24/2013 2:45:37 PM with a score of 10
"Share items" doesn't seem to do much of anything, Adrian's eyes are described as grey, but pictured as green, and the best ending I can get is to get bad ending 2. Maybe related to not being able to out the spy? *shrugs*
This game has a lot of potential, especially if you go deeply into everyone's backstories like you did for Adrian. Also idk if any of those items I picked up meant anything?
-- MagmaArmor0 on 6/24/2013 2:37:19 PM with a score of 119
I like the pictures, they really add to the story. I agree the used links need to be removed. I can't tell if this is an advanced story game, if it is then explore more of the features. If it's not, you should give it a try, this game is perfect for it.
-- Skysworne on 6/24/2013 1:42:08 PM with a score of 66
It was interesting. I think it was good for your first story but make sure to remove links if we have already visited them.

lol I could not find any good/happy endings in my play-through's of the game.
-- Fireplay on 6/23/2013 10:10:57 PM with a score of 10