Player Comments on September the 14th Part II

lol 8/8
-- KavtaArtz on 6/9/2017 8:29:29 PM
Still funny. :D
-- MarioRacer010 on 3/26/2016 8:23:48 PM
Not very intense, funny, but slow, and even slower with commercial breaks.
-- WizzyCat on 3/27/2015 7:19:03 AM
Cool! Just that I thought Barney and the Telebubbles died in the last chapter. Other than that good! 6/5
-- JC on 12/16/2014 7:17:50 PM
Bob the Builder, Maisy, the entire Winx Club, the 5 heroines from Mew Mew Power, Kim-Possible, Wolverine, Big Bird, Ginger, and Otto appear.
NO NOT WINX NOT KIM NOT ICHIGO NOT MUTATED RABBIT
*use The this game to Scary for me Button*
-- RabbitSeason on 1/15/2014 4:39:09 AM
I pressed the random storygame button and came across this. Not sure whether to say WTF or awesome story at this point. :( i died trying to eat a naked hamster! :)
-- HotCocoa4267 on 8/10/2012 2:54:23 AM
LOL props for including as told by ginger and kim possibleXD!!!
-- ChaiHai on 9/27/2011 8:53:58 PM
I really like this series because it's an easy way to get free points. Other than that no.
-- checker444 on 4/10/2009 12:43:37 PM
WOW! THIS IS SO COOL. BUT WHY CAN'T YOU EAT THE HAMSTER. THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY IF YOU COULD. THANKS FOR GIVING ME A LAUGH IT WAS FUN.
-- shamaine on 12/2/2008 6:15:46 AM
These games suck. They really, really suck. 1/8.
-- DarthVader_13 on 7/2/2007 2:30:57 AM
better than the first one. Why did you put wolerverine as a spazatroid. HE ROCKS!!!!!
-- doraiscrap777 on 4/5/2007 8:05:14 PM
Not really my series. Nice effort though.
-- October on 11/4/2006 11:39:23 PM
FYI, on Mew Mew Power, kick leads to a dead link. Naked hamsters, James Bond and Peanuts, things exploding everytime you shoot them. Fun. The pace and combat are the same as the first game. The first one made me laugh, but the duck/dodge/jump then shoot tactic to explode people's heads is wearing too thin. And where, by the gods, is Mr. T? Still a very imaginative game!
-- madglee on 7/25/2006 10:42:12 PM
That game should really be in the Fan Fiction section, even though you hate pretty much all of the characters in this game. The ads were better this time, but the gameplay hasn't really improved (sorry). By the way, what's wrong with Wolverine? He's better than any DC character at least. And what about Big Bird? Sure, he's not the happening dude he used to be, but we all loved him for at least 5 seconds of our short pointless lives. Hooray for Big Bird! LOL
-- Miccy2000 on 4/27/2006 7:39:04 AM
This deserves to be feature! i love this game, and the commercials are funny!
-- GodsSlayer on 4/14/2006 9:04:21 PM
alleluia. This game...was so beautiful *sniff sniff*
-- da Ravemaster on 12/20/2005 8:23:22 AM
Good. But did you have to make fun of Mew Mew Power? I love that show! It's awesome!
-- Andy on 12/12/2005 9:37:06 PM
easy
-- on 8/15/2005 6:07:46 AM
TOTALLY AWESOME! cant wait to play the others. Nice use of commercials. I think I'll use commercials in my next games. YOU ARE AWESOME!
-- jamestkirk on 7/6/2005 8:14:49 PM
I like Kim Possible but everyone else sucks. Glad I killed them. I can't belive I killed Rufus the naked mole rat. How come Ron wasn't in it or Kim's communicator?
-- havacoman on 6/17/2005 10:08:31 PM
Awesome game. Nce commercials. Ha ha, Eggman goes to fat camp.
-- Al on 4/14/2005 10:28:45 PM
If you know about the site, then can you read this? I need help publishing September the 14th Part III because the deleted version was published instead. Sorry I keep saying this everywhere but I'm desperate! I need that game up! If there's no way to get it back up, I'm gonna have to end the September the 14th series! HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!
-- Deven711 on 3/4/2005 5:55:41 PM
J Dog, they WILL come back from the dead. This isn't the end. Well, it IS the end of the beginning of the September the 14th saga. They will emerge AGAIN and send out new terrors like Winnie the Pooh and "Bear in the Big Blue House". Get ready for a lot more September the 14th adventures. Things will get ugly...REAL ugly.
-- Deven711 on 2/24/2005 9:56:02 PM
So... this ends the twin terrors by smashing the annoying duo with the Satbot. Uh... what happens here, I mean they are dead, but when will they come back so they can get more punishment dealt to themselves?
-- JDog on 2/23/2005 4:50:32 PM
Beyond... awesome! You better make more of these! Not just September the 14th III! This is an awesome game!
-- The Zombie-Killing Hero on 2/17/2005 5:19:11 PM
hmmmm... a little too linear, and not as picturesque as the first one! fun game though.
-- march5th00 on 2/8/2005 3:23:55 PM
i like the length. did not appreciate the Christopher Reeve comment though. bad taste. but beyond that good game.
-- nate on 1/11/2005 3:07:38 PM
Well, I'm finally finished with making this game! So, was it worth the wait? Write your comments now!
-- Deven711 on 1/7/2005 6:00:48 PM