Lilly and the Peddler

a Fantasy Adventure by casmith

Commended by BerkaZerka on 9/21/2019 8:58:22 AM

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on ratings since 08/10/2013
played 810 times (finished 118)

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.
Can you guide Lilly as she faces her adventure to help her Papa? This story is more advanced than "Lilly of the Forest," the first in the series. "Lilly and the Old Peddler" is longer and has more choices. The point of the series emphasizes three choices: being smart and kind and showing courage. There is a simple scoring system with a maximum score of 25. Before you rate "Lilly and the Peddler" I hope you go through the storygame yourself, trying the different choices. I encourage you to read it to a young child and let him or her make choices as to how the story proceeds. I do hope you rate it when you are finished, keeping in mind that it was written to be read to a young child. Even so, I hope readers of any age can enjoy it. Please visit the website that provides a home and resources for the Lilly series as well as a blog, a link to a Google Group for discussion, and other resources at: http://www.insightofcaring.com Thank you for choosing this story. I hope you and the children in your life enjoy it. If you do, let me know, and I'll continue the adventures of Lilly.

WAY BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!
-- MongooseGirl on 12/5/2018 5:03:44 PM with a score of 25
It was a really good story. I do wish that there was more than to options. Do this or return to papa. Like the point of the story is to do something, so going home really isn't an option. Other than that, I found it well written and very detailed and enjoyed it a lot. Great work.
-- Francesca1986 on 10/3/2018 12:15:17 PM with a score of 22
nice
-- peara on 6/16/2018 4:48:04 PM with a score of 25
Fun for kids
-- Stephen on 4/5/2018 10:28:15 PM with a score of 25
Fun game! Well written and cohesive!
-- daniel123 on 11/6/2017 12:02:35 PM with a score of 23
this was so cute
-- ducenti on 11/2/2017 11:18:52 AM with a score of 25
This was very good! I didn't especting this. Anyway,good job:D
-- Azuan on 6/4/2017 5:16:53 AM with a score of 24
Wow, I love it! Awesome! My score was 22 out of 25. Pretty good, huh? Cx
-- Agnes Dall on 3/25/2017 3:01:25 AM with a score of 22
Interesting. Cute storygame. :)
-- Quorrah on 1/15/2017 4:22:11 PM with a score of 22
I really liked this story! It's so cute! I plan on reading it to my seven year old sister and letting her make the decisions. I'm sure she'll like it as much as I did. 8/8
-- Orange on 12/22/2016 4:33:17 AM with a score of 25