Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
I have discovered that people can get easy points by publishing a crap game and then just unpublishing it. It's OK I have done this once or twice to see what happened, and if Alexp wants to, he can confiscate twenty mag points I don't deserve from me.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
Actually, you get the 10 points for publishing a game taken off automatically if you unpublish it. cya!

Free MAG Points

18 years ago

There is really no way for us to stop "point abuse".

In the future (once I finish this new layout change) there will be pre-publish moderation. A moderator would have to approve your story before it gets published. This would take place for a members first three stories published.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
I think there is already somehing like that. When I tryed publishing some stupid game I made in like 5 seconds--for no reason, really--the thing said the game was too short.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
It says it is too short because, well, it is! OK, say u r a newbie on the site and you click Random Game. You aren't gonna care how crap the game is, as long as it has some length to it!

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
By the way, i found another way to cheat points (this is for Alexp, not to give ideas!). If a person creates a seperate account, they get ten points. Then they can create 3 games, without even needing any pages, then delete them, getting 9 points (okay, i bet a lot of people do this, who cares, it only works the1st three times). They now have 19 points. Then they duel with themselves (on a nutha account, their main 1), and get nineteen MAG Points, unless of course they lose, which means they don't lose the MAG points, they just get it in a different account.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago

I'm aware of this. It's easy to detect. Also, note that "Giving Away" points via duels are not supported and you should not do that.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
That was to stop people making 5 minute games saying the site sucks.
There is also a 60 minute rule so they don't make a 5 page game either.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
I will give away all of my ur... half of my MAG points if you can tell me this:
Does 400 =E-)f4(-& +Es2!(***@b (][) = 6T$%*(o*^)
True or False (Yes, this question doesn't make any sence at all but I understand it. Come on. Try you're best. I dare ya...)

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
True

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
Neither.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago

Because of the inappropriate use of brackets, the question doesn't make any sense. And if you are refferring to the e as in e=mc2, a famous Einstein equation most people don't understand, let me explain it for you.

E= Energy

M= Mass

C2= Equals the squared amount of the speed of light, a number too big to write here. If you want the speed of light however, here it is: 299 792 458 m/s (metres a second)

Now where are those MAG points you owe me?

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
Miccy2000, are you a Math nerd?

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
I get above average grades in Math, and am in an advanced math class, but nothing outstanding compared to other students. My real talent is in English.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
Nice. My teachers hate me, so my grades suck. Though I am smart. Not that this will determine whether or not this makes one smart, but...I know what antidisestablishmentarianism means! Of course, I dont exactly know how to spell it, though I think I'm close!

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
It means: *ahem* When one is against another person whom believes there shouldnt be an official church in a country.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
False. I made this up. All of you are wrong... there is no answer!

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
you didnt give me a chance i was going to say false cause i couldnt understand it. poo on you.  jk

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
I looked it up one day: E=MC Squared.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
duh, no kidding stupid, ive none that since like ever

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
No, what each letter means.  w/o looking above you probably don't know what it means.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
ya i do. im now listening to numa numa.

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
I love that song!
Seriously though, you actually believe us to think tha freakish problem is real, Glue5?

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
By the way, Miccy2000. Why would you want MAG points? What are they good for?

Free MAG Points

18 years ago

Bragging rights.

You can buy a shirt for 1500. (it should be less)

Free MAG Points

18 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!