Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Possible to update

3 years ago

Hey i just wanted to know. Is it possible to update a story game after i upload it?

Possible to update

3 years ago

In My Stuff, there should be a button next to the title of your storygame saying "un-publish". An "are you sure" screen will come up, say you're sure you want to unpublish your storygame, then you can edit your storygame all you want. Once you're done editing, just publish it again. Hope this helps.

Possible to update

3 years ago

Ok. Thanks!

Possible to update

3 years ago

If you're thinking of publishing something unfinished, don't.  There's about a 99.9 percent chance you'll never come back to finish it, and it'll probably get taken down. If the storygame you're trying to write feels too long for you to finish right now, go make something smaller, and come back to complete the bigger work when you have the stamina to get through it. Unless your idea of too long falls anywhere under 3,000 words or so. If that's the case, then stick to short, linear stories for awhile before taking on a CYOA.

Other than that, best of luck!

Possible to update

3 years ago

Ok. Thanks!

Possible to update

3 years ago

If you want feedback on your story before it is finished you can enable the sneak peak feature and ask people to look at it.