Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

I'd Like to Make a Bet

5 years ago

If Mizal manages to write 100 reviews between the time I post this and 11:59 CST on December 31, 2019 of games she has not rated yet and that have an average rating of 4.50 or above, and she gets at least a quarter of those comments featured by an admin other than herself, please give her four hundred of my points.  

She'll flake out though, I betcha.  

I'd Like to Make a Bet

5 years ago
Maybe I should just take 400 of your points right now. Or 4000. Or just create 4000 out of thin air. Nice try but pointless points were not much of a motivation for me even before my ascension.

Reading 100 stories and writing 100 reviews represents about 200 hours in which I could be doing other things, maybe I shouldn't have jumped into that idea so quickly but it's still manageable if I can just figure out a way to get enough sleep so that my brain can get back into the right gear for writing things. The main issue is that reviews have to share computer time/thought energy with working on my WIPS and I only get a couple hours am evening for either. But I used to review every new story and I would like to get back into that.

What number are you up to? It would probably be more fun if we could get other people doing this too

I'd Like to Make a Bet

5 years ago

You could, sure.  Points are just the only thing a scrub like me has to offer, short of my soul.  Like a first-grader giving you fifty cents for your birthday.  

I am at twenty, I believe.  Ten featured.

It should be more, but I'll be improving my efforts.

I'd Like to Make a Bet

4 years ago
Going full speed ahead on these! Reviews completed so far: 1.) Price of Freedom 2.) Lone Star 3.) Setinal 4.) The Second Battle of Bull Run That is all.

I'd Like to Make a Bet

4 years ago
1% down with 68% of the year left! You truly are going faster than I could ever have imagined! :D
Nice review, though.