Heroes Adventure

An edutainment storygame by samalk

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty4/8

"March in the swamp"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Tags

No tags

You've always dreamed of becoming pro wrestling's biggest star…but a wrestler's world is fraught with hardship and betrayal, in and out of the ring. Become a powerhouse, a technician, a high-flier. There's more than one road to success.

But none of those roads will be easy. This is a world where your biggest fans are your harshest critics; where the front office is more dangerous than the street; where friends can become enemies with a single lose; where, sometimes, the only way to win is to lose, spectacularly.

Heroes Adventure! is an epic interactive heroes game by Samalk, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

There's never been a professional wrestling game like this, a game where the outcome of your final match, your choice of opponent, and your relationships affect the ending. 

Player Comments

Show All Comments