A Crazy Dimension Called Life

Player Rating4.12/8

"#404 overall, #18 for 2006"
based on 270 ratings since 03/07/2007
played 3,451 times (finished 335)

"wandering through the desert"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

Tags

Humor

This is a somewhat comedic story about you, living in a cheap apartment in the outer section of Salt Lake City, Utah, where things quickly stray from the ordinary. It is my first make-your-own-adventure game, and I hope you enjoy it.

Update (3-6-07): Edited some spelling errors, as well as the believability of some options, along with the addition of a new path, which can lead to a new way to win the game.

Unlike a lot of people, I actually enjoyed this. The humor was spot-on, the writing was great and free of any errors, grammatical or otherwise. The real thing about this game though, was that it actually kept going, and was the anti of linear. Every next page I thought for sure it would end, but no, to my happiness each page presented me with four more choices. Talk about branching. I also enjoyed the plot of this game, which I found interesting and funny. 5/8 from me.
-- FazzTheMan on 12/19/2014 1:03:15 AM with a score of 0
I actually really liked this. I see a lot of people annoyed with it in the comments, but the whole point of it is to make you laugh, isn't it? It succeeds in that respect.

The humor is great with jokes that everyone can laugh at. Dark humor, crude humor, it's got the whole load. The pure randomness of your writing style only helps this story to achieve its goal as a lighthearted quick read.

Now, as always, there were flaws. I noticed several spelling and punctuation errors throughout, however, they weren't noticeable enough to take away from the rest of the story.

6/8
-- Megumeme on 12/18/2019 7:54:58 PM with a score of 0
I just played again cuz I forgot to rate. Anyways....... 3/5
-- Cookie fan on 8/25/2019 4:00:11 PM with a score of 0
It was kinda fun, but better than most games
-- Cookie fan on 8/25/2019 3:57:43 PM with a score of 0
well i didn't really play long enough to give a rating because i died pretty quickly but oh well it was alright
-- Kevin on 6/3/2018 11:42:06 AM with a score of 0
I really liked the humour and played a long time to have different endings all of which I also really liked. I think it was refreshing to have such a simple, well-written and humorous story and I would recommend playing it.
-- Heuhaufen on 1/28/2018 6:30:00 AM with a score of 0
It's a pretty funny game, what with all the randomness.

Some pages have a some weird spelling mistakes.

I liked this game a lot, and there are quite a few different endings you can get, good ones and death ones. The knocking on the door one, for example, while unrealistic depending on how you choose to answer there'll be different people there.

From living in the wild the rest of your life to a pet rat in the future, there are many good endings. But there are also pretty random death endings, some that don't even make sense. Like death by 10 pound pizza? Who says I orders that much? But, to me, that makes it more fun, not knowing is you are going to live or have a silly death from some random thing.

Very creative, and a good story.
-- BunnyCatMouse99100 on 1/25/2018 7:57:38 PM with a score of 0
played twice died twice...quickly
-- upchuckles on 12/10/2017 4:26:11 AM with a score of 0
Pretty good me hearty XD
-- Jesza on 11/12/2017 6:42:05 AM with a score of 0
Well, that was... interesting. SCHILLING IS THE BEST PET OF ALL TIME. And before that, my head was a watermelon for a while. Strange, but entertaining.
-- AskFemaleScourge on 8/19/2017 3:40:02 PM with a score of 0