Quest for the Holy Grail

Player Rating6.02/8

"#75 overall, #12 for 2012"
based on 218 ratings since 11/12/2012
played 2,511 times (finished 221)

"march in the swamp"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably between PG-13 and R.

Tags

Humor

A noble quest based on the film Monty Python's Holy Grail. This game is completely pointless and is basically me playing around with the Advanced Editor to see how it works. Hope it's fun anyway!

Nice, quick game. Humorous writing, very much in the style of Monty Python. Check it out!
-- bwarcher on 8/17/2016 7:39:21 PM with a score of 10
Eight "school" young girls? Don't you mean eight "SCORE" young girls? (That's 160 girls!)

Other than that, great! My favorite so far. But I wish you could have found a way to incorporate some other things from the movie, like the killer rabbit and the holy hand grenade, and, of course, the questions three at the bridge of death.

And for a sequel, how about a story based on the Life of Brian?
-- Imrah on 6/28/2015 5:46:56 PM with a score of 10
Fun tribute to the movie. I was afraid that you mightn't handle the ridiculous humor in the right way, but you absolutely did. Great job!
-- Christian_Writer on 1/21/2014 2:11:19 PM with a score of 10
not even one reference to minecraft in here. disgusting
-- hhhhehehehhhh on 9/10/2019 8:38:45 AM with a score of 10
Very fun, not accurate to the movie, however extremely entertaining
-- Jub on 9/10/2019 8:38:27 AM with a score of 0
Not trying to sound weird, but your story reminds me of some guy I met at NationStates under the name Aerillia, man. Just saying :/

That's not a bad thing though :>
-- Cher on 6/14/2019 10:55:17 AM with a score of 10
good
-- good on 6/11/2019 9:06:59 AM with a score of 10
The movie was one of several awesome things that hailed from the year 1974...

The only things missing were the Holy Hand Grenade, "Help! I'm being oppressed!", "What... is you favorite color?", and "I feel happy! I feel happy!" These are among the achievements of twentieth century cinema, and the absence of these elements is a glaring omission in this otherwise fine story game.

Oh, and: "No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle, do you understand? Even--and I want to make this absolutely clear--even if they do say 'Jehovah'!"

<Oops, wrong Monty Python movie!>
-- Bill_Ingersoll on 5/22/2019 8:06:26 PM with a score of 10
This was a very fun story that achieved the Monty Python feel you were going for. The puzzles were interesting and it was just as fun getting a death scene as it was actually solving the puzzle. All in all it was a very fun story and I would recommend it to any fans of the Monty Python series or anyone who just wants a fun and funny story to read.
-- TurnipBandit on 5/5/2019 10:08:14 AM with a score of 10