Player Comments on Tick Tock Goes the Clock

To begin, you kinda stole your plot from Doctor Who. Hell, you even reference the correct episode in the storygame as well.

And, what a coincidence that you happened to (SPOILER ALERT START) shoot an automaton, and then the very same one came back and killed you (SPOILER ALERT END) Not very imaginative.

I think you may have some skill in writing, but you must refine it first, and a good way to do that is to not steal plots from other franchises. Do something ORIGINAL. It can be hard, but I'd much prefer to see an underdeveloped original story, than a rewrite of another pre-existing story (*cough* Warrior Cats *cough* *cough*).

3/8. Hopefully, you take this as constructive criticism (I'm hard on people, I know), because you have potential. But this doesn't cut it.
-- PortalSpartan on 6/14/2015 3:59:17 AM with a score of 1
I like the whole, constant, "Tick tock, tick tock" thing. It created an eerie atmosphere. Unfortunately the atmosphere was ruined by all the Doctor Who references.
-- Avery_Moore on 7/24/2020 7:10:41 PM with a score of 1
I am thinking about using an infinity gauntlet.
-- tonyflamingo on 3/14/2020 2:37:04 PM with a score of 1
Really cool game
-- Alex on 11/19/2019 1:06:26 PM with a score of 1
Creepy...
-- The_Broken_God on 4/25/2019 2:33:14 PM with a score of 1
Very one directional, most choices simply led back to the same choice. Many grammatical errors, and a largely unoriginal plot.
-- Benderfloodle on 12/30/2018 9:01:10 AM with a score of 1
Not really a story game. Seems more like a demo and the author is just practising.

You really need to proof read your work. I think you have some writing talent, however you need to think of an original plot flesh it out more
-- Jordi P on 12/27/2018 12:23:55 PM with a score of 1
TOO MUCH DOCTER WHO
-- Tk on 4/8/2018 1:53:56 PM with a score of 1
Isn't this a Doctor Who fanfic? It certainly feels that way, you've referenced several monsters from the series. I don't feel that you stole the plot, but it literally uses things from the Doctor Who fanfic. All you need to do is state that the protag is an OC of yours and you'd be done.
-- Saika on 5/9/2017 6:08:36 AM with a score of 1
Needed another ending
-- Iquarius on 5/4/2017 12:40:15 PM with a score of 1
Aww, I died. . .
-- JohnSmith1219o2 on 11/30/2015 9:31:52 PM with a score of 1
Sort of well written but I hate the illusion of choice
-- HJP134227 on 11/8/2015 5:44:51 AM with a score of 1
This is pretty good, other than the fact that you took most of the plot from Doctor Who. However, I seriously love that show, and it definitely brung back some great memories. Thanks for making this great game!
-- Sophaderp on 10/6/2015 4:38:49 AM with a score of 1
Your choices only make the game longer or shorter
-- Dustin on 4/2/2015 4:24:39 PM with a score of 1
the story is mysterious which i like but i wish there was an explanation. i think the tick tock sound is just a countdown to the characters death
-- anonymous on 10/28/2014 4:54:17 PM with a score of 1
Non-existant plot, complete linearity, and very crappy police.

1/8.
-- FazzTheMan on 9/29/2014 11:06:38 PM with a score of 1
How is this 4/8? Had almost no storyline or plot and the "Tick tock"s were incredibly irritating.
-- insanebutvain on 9/8/2014 5:56:17 AM with a score of 1
Erm... Apart from the possible breach of copyright, the very psychadelic storyline and the somewhat unattentive police, I suppose that was... Interesting.
-- PcGenie on 8/21/2014 3:03:51 PM with a score of 1
What dick police xD

You certainly know how to make a prologue to a story, this was not a prologue. This was the story. It wasn't enough for me, I was reading a script, without a pen to edit the script.
-- Madbrad200 on 7/27/2014 8:24:55 AM with a score of 1
6/8?
-- bjhovey on 5/26/2014 7:59:56 PM with a score of 1
Kerr-eepy! But great! I loved the cliffhanger!
-- NalaDiNa on 5/20/2014 6:28:22 PM with a score of 1
What I liked about the story: It had a good plot. Also, it had a rather humorous tone that suggests some realistic views about the character. Also, it had a rather impresive use of the editor. However, you will want to be carefull with your spelling. This is not to say that your spelling is not good, merely that you should be more carefull when writing your storygames. This is my opinion, and so, some people may disagree with me.
-- qatar on 5/19/2014 7:10:49 PM with a score of 1
Well... Unexpected ending.
-- Boringfirelion on 5/19/2014 4:43:21 PM with a score of 1
Better! * Looks around suspiciously for Meadow*
-- Scrappydoo1996 on 5/19/2014 3:06:02 PM with a score of 1
Wow, is all I have to say about this. I like the cliffhanger, although it could be a little more developed and longer but other than that it was great.
-- WolfDemon on 5/19/2014 2:34:11 PM with a score of 1
It's alright. could be a little longer.
-- Scrappydoo1996 on 5/19/2014 9:37:12 AM with a score of 1
Let the record show I had basically NO PART in creating this game what so ever. All I did was tell Meadow how bad it would be if it were to be published; and it was published... :L
-- Ford on 5/18/2014 10:55:10 PM with a score of 1
i think it was good but you should finish it before you publish it but thats just some advice
-- mousepaw on 5/18/2014 10:28:48 PM with a score of 1
Good cliffhanger!
-- cgal3454 on 5/18/2014 9:46:50 PM with a score of 1
Okay, it was good...a very intriguing plot. But it was not complete. I did like the suspense and the random (yet well placed) Doctor Who reference. 6/8
-- jamescoker1226 on 5/18/2014 9:45:21 PM with a score of 1
"Ps. If you hated this game so far, please don't rate it. Or comment, for that matter."
Really?
-- Tanstaafl on 5/18/2014 8:10:27 PM with a score of 1
I was frightened. And who actually contributed to this game? It was pretty good, and the writing was well written. I just think that you should end the story and not leave us players hanging.
-- Boringfirelion on 5/18/2014 7:49:17 PM with a score of 1