Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 2/11/2017: Should be fixed.

"Send me notification" text should be clarified

9 years ago
Under My Stuff -> Profile

Send Me Email Notification  

If you check this, then we'll send you an email whenever some one comments on your game, replies to your message, or we feature your game!

On Mystuff, My Profile-- Well, it isn't much of a bug, but we don't get an email when someone replies to one of our messages. Just needs to be changed to:

Send Me Email Notification  
  If you check this, then we'll send you an email whenever some one comments on your game or we feature your game!

Anyway, yep.

'My Profile' should be edited.

9 years ago
You'd think this would be a typo, but I believe it used to be a bug, because it was planned to be the right feature, and it just didn't work (we didn't have notifications back then, either). Now we have notifications, but I'm not sure if this button affects the notification system (ie. If you turned it off, would you stop getting notifications for this?).

But I agree the wording should change to reflect what the option does, or if Alexp never changed it to affect notifications, perhaps the setting should be deleted altogether?

'My Profile' should be edited.

9 years ago

Naw, doesn't seem to (but there should totally be a button to close all notifications, as I'm trying to write and it's very disturbing haha).

Also in the sentence, 'some one' needs to be connected to be one word.