Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi there,and a question

14 years ago

Hi all,i joined some time ago and i like this a lot!,anyway a stupid question:how i add pictures to story/items?

Hi there,and a question

14 years ago

i just writed the message and i found how to add pictures...doh

Hi there,and a question

14 years ago
Welcome aboard. It would be much appreciated if you focused more on your spelling and grammar. This is a writing site and it's difficult to succeed if you don't proofread.

It doesn't need to be perfect but there were at least twelve errors in those two posts. Remember to add a space after all punctuation, capitalize the word "I", end sentences in either a period, questionmark or exclamationmark and never double-layer the said three sentence-enders. Really focus on those things to make your writing legible at least.

Stories can never be immersive when we are constantly concentrating on your punctuation.

Hi there,and a question

14 years ago
Welcome to CYS. JJJ has already covered everything I was going to point out, so I don't see the need to say it again. If you want an example though, check out Clover Seven. I wish I had proof read that better the first time. Even with my re-release of it, it still has quite a few issues. So read and re-read your stories, and remember that good stories aren't wrote in a day.