Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

A life of wondering

12 years ago
So for awhile I have been wondering does anybody know of any good music forums/ blogs? I have been wanting to fine some new tunes, yes I know this is for stories but I still figured I could ask.

A life of wondering

12 years ago
Sorry, I don't know of any but if you are looking for good music. You could just make a forum here asking for some music suggestion. I am sure between all the members here we could find one you like.

A life of wondering

12 years ago
Cool, there is thread entitled "Favorite" that is like days of reading, all about our favorite bands. Save this poor soul some time!

A life of wondering

12 years ago

Oh forgot about that what was it called. Music favorites right. Here is a link to the forum.

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/message.aspx?MessageId=6392

Have fun.

A life of wondering

12 years ago

Who are your favourite bands/musicians at the moment?

A life of wondering

12 years ago

Currently I'm listening to Thrice. I really enjoy The Gaslight Anthem, Manchester Orchestra, Jack's Mannequin, Brand New, AM Taxi, Panic! at the Disco, Bayside, Arctic Monkeys,Chiodos, The Black Keys, Envy on the Coast, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, Motion City Soundtrack, Hellogoodbye (Newest Album), K'NAAN, The Killers, My Chemical Romance, Thrice, New Found Glory, Say Anything, Senses Fail, Something Corporate, Tegan and Sara, Taking Back Sunday, Third Eye Blind, Oasis, Valencia, Weezer, and The Used. I like a lot more, but no one really wants to read all the bands I listen to.

A life of wondering

12 years ago

A7X, Jonathon Coulton, BVB, Archenemy, Lonely Island, & Jon Lajoie

A life of wondering

12 years ago
rateyourmusic.com