Life or death survival

Player Rating2.70/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 109 ratings since
played times (finished )

"run through the jungle"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"choking hazard for children under 4"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 6. To compare to the movie rating system, this would be G.

This is a story-game where you choose your fate. Will you die or live? Live or die? You can choose from three elemental habitats for survival. watch out for little clues in some of the pages and remember to use your brain! You can play all the elemental games if you choose the right paths. Oh, by the way if you come across any spelling errors please report them to me so I can edit them. Also, I will listen to helpful criticism but if you have anything that is hurtful in any way please keep it to yourself.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for calling me stupid in this story...
Maybe need age 8-12 min.
2/8 stars...
-- Gilad on 11/10/2017 3:16:22 PM with a score of 0
Another of those obviously pretty terrible stories from back when the site had no standards. Wouldn't survive if posted today.
-- mizal on 6/17/2017 12:15:09 PM with a score of 0
Interesting concept, but not worth playing as is. It has countless grammatical errors and insults your choices.
-- Morgan on 6/16/2017 9:36:43 PM with a score of 0
It was interesting, but strange animal choices, strange.
-- jaxycat on 6/16/2017 1:06:48 PM with a score of 0
Brace yourself. The writing was not mediocre. In fact, I think that you should remove this story game and EDIT it. There are COUNTLESS mistakes. I do not think that this story was decent. I thought that it was downright horrible and it probably took you half an hour to create this game. The writing was terrible, and I hated the unrealistic options: "you are considered the snake's baby." Seriously? I'm guessing that this game was made a pathetic fifth or fourth grader. If I could, I would rate this story a -5/10. Sadly, I rated it a 1/10. You should spend more time fixing this game. It has future potential, even though it is crap right now. Actually, kid. Read some highly rated story-games. You might get some ideas. I'm guessing that this is your first game. Sorry if this was a bit rude, but I will have to criticize your book. Please take the time to EDIT your story game. Play it, and see what needs to be improved. And Jay.. You don't just climb a tree to escape a lion. They can climb trees. You either slowly walk away, or you make yourself appear bigger. If you want to improve your story game do this:

1) Make your options realistic.
2) Add many pages.
3) EDIT your goddamn book.
4) Play it over to see what can be improved.
5) Ask some people to test out your game before it is ready for the public.
6) Play the highest rated games to get an idea. I suggest playing EndMaster's games or Briar_Rose's games. They have fantastic games, and will inspire you.

Again, please forgive me for the harsh criticism, but you did need to hear this. My games in the future may be pathetic, but I will try to use those helpful tips that I listed.
-- DiniTheWizard on 6/13/2017 6:52:48 PM with a score of 0
Good except it called me stupid for ummmmmmm running from a lion hey you walk up to a lion and not run
-- The player on 6/13/2017 10:56:34 AM with a score of 0
Let me be brutally blunt here.

The writing was mediocre at best, unfortunately. Such little detail, such a great amount of spelling/grammar errors. I know nothing about my character. What kind of fish am I? What kind of bird am I? In the "land survival" path, the author itself has no idea what you're supposed to be, except that you're on land.

But hey, thanks for the point! c:
-- MrMustachio on 12/21/2016 4:07:25 PM with a score of 0
Lol, dragon cooties.
-- CatLover366 on 12/15/2016 4:26:46 PM with a score of 0
It is good for you to poop on. The survival is crap. In the lion enclosure, you climb a tree before the lion can cross the pit. What are you, a spider monkey? Everyone knows that you make yourself appear bigger and louder to scare off pack hunting predators.

In the sky one, you deflect a fire ball with a mirror. Need I say more?

And in the ocean one, the eel is blind just because it's eyes are white. The standard thing that small fish do to escape larger predators is hide in a reef.
-- apsoy on 10/21/2016 12:43:43 AM with a score of 0
I think it was average. I'd like more life-death scenarios though.
-- IcePhoenix6 on 9/29/2016 5:19:49 PM with a score of 0