Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I would like to know if NSFW contents allowed?

6 years ago

I would like to know if NSFW content and sex in the games are allowed here or not.

6 years ago
The game can't be JUST about that but included as part of an actual plot you can go up to what would be rated R in a movie or so as long as you set maturity levels correctly. That goes for the text anyway. No nudity or explicit images if you're including pictures however.

http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=4123 might help as well.

6 years ago

This article may answer your question.

http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=4123

I won't outright say that it's not allowed, but it really depends on what exactly you have in mind. Someone else may be able to better answer your question, but I feel reading that article is a good place to start.

Edit: Mizal was faster with the link, and had more to say than I did. Safe to say the article should be helpful at least. Best of luck. :)

6 years ago
From the Bowels of CYS -

With the recent confusion about setting the proper Maturity Level for stories on the site, I have come up with the following simple, easy to follow, no-nonsense guidelines to help aspiring writers set the appropriate Maturity Level for their stories.

You’re Welcome.

Photobucket

6 years ago

Very well done, Berka. With such a straight forward, intuitive tool at our disposal this problem is surely a thing of the past. A wonder how such innovation was ever buried.

I imagine it would be amusing to have an article on site, that takes itself entirely too seriously, include that graph. Though it's probably best the articles remain a place to find serious guidance/information, even if it would be funny to stumble across it there.