Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 3/20/2006: To technically difficult to do and too confusing for users.

Username changer

18 years ago
What about haviong a thing in the account thing to change your username. YOu knoe like if you are fear and want to be Happy then you can change it then when you log on you type in your new name and you are in. This seems pretty cool to me. ANyone here agree?

Username changer

18 years ago

i don't agree,I think that changing your username, can be confusing to other members, who Don't know your IP Address,they'll mistake you for a newbie,mabey.

Username changer

18 years ago
they might not remember you. and when they go to ur profile, they're like "this look strangely familiar..." they might think u are copying other ppl's work.

Username changer (and a half)

18 years ago

Then why not say "I am so and so" in your profile? I think its a good idea. I want to change mine. Besides, once you change the name and people know you again, forget all about it and live a happy life here until a bomb blows us all up and we party or whatever has to do with that.  lol, no. I just like the idea. If not, go to plan B.

PARTY!

18 years ago
I can see your side of it, but if you really hate ur username, gert a new account, otherwise live with it (I mean, look at Havacoman, lol), next time choose ur username better.

18 years ago

What are you talking about?

The only change I asked was to shorten it.

18 years ago
I meant you have a stupid username, lol.