Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Long awaited story still isn't out

16 years ago
The cantina band series #2 insn't out, the works been going slow and my sister, who's suppose to do most of the writting, isn't doing any at all. It'll be awhile.

but anyone curious can check it out so far.

16 years ago
Umm. This totally deserved a forum post lol.

16 years ago
Sorry,

http://www.chooseyourstory.com/story/Cantina_Band_0x3a__The_Assassins'_New_Tune.aspx

16 years ago
Also, I don't think this was a long awaited story...

16 years ago
So?

Any how, did you even look at it!

16 years ago

What do you mean so?

You're basically telling me that just because its not a long awaited story doesn't mean I can't call it a long awaited story?

Nice one.

16 years ago
Just what's your opinion on it already!

I made this post so people could look at the story, not critizize the title of the post

16 years ago
Yeah well thats nice.  You've already admitted that it didn't require its own thread so any reasoning you had for it is essentially null...

16 years ago
???
When did I admit it didn't need a tread
???

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR!

Please, someone else reply to this I want to get a response on this already

16 years ago

3J: This didn't need a forum post
Mage: Sorry

Seems like you did there...

16 years ago
Because I forget the link.

16 years ago
JJJ, go easy on him.

Mage, I sent my review. Pretty good, but linear.

16 years ago
I still don't think you need to announce that a long awaited story (that isn't a long awaited story) still isn't out.  Post a progress report instead. . .

16 years ago
Mage did send people some PM's (or at least me).

Mage, what JJJ is trying to say is that you should just PM people if you want opinions / criticism; you don't need a thread.
There.

(Geez, I feel like some sort of peacemaker. Oh, and I'm attempting to read JJJ's mind.)

16 years ago
Well your sorta close. Making a thread isn't bad. The titling of this particular one, is though.

16 years ago
Oh. You're just saying - basically - "No one is looking forward to your game." right? ...Harsh.

16 years ago
Well maybe his mom is?

16 years ago
Either way, Mage: Keep working on the story! I want to give it an official 1 -- *cough cough snort gasp wheeze die* I mean rating! (Hahahaha)

15 years ago
I put it in the forums to not have to PM everybody, but when I didnt get any replies I sent Anubis and (i think) Rommel

15 years ago
Hey, I have a story that still isn't out.  Is anyone awaiting it longingly?

15 years ago

Me..Me.. OH ME.. CHOOSE ME!

No but seriously, do you?

15 years ago
Um, yeah. . .

Maybe Wednesday, if I don't get too caught up in the Mafia PMs.  We'll see.  Maybe Friday.  It's not that long. 

15 years ago

I played it. It looks like it's off to a good start. Just try to put more detail in. Oh and make sure you find a use for all those weapons. (ie which one to use in what situation)

15 years ago
Yeah, and with items, DON'T make the player have to use the items. Make a link appear if the person holds the item. (Don't ask me how to do this, or I will eat your babies. Haha...maybe.)

15 years ago
Actually Anubis, many people prefer to have to use them, its alot more challenging. I havn't played the game though.

15 years ago
It's definitely more "gameish" if the player has to figure out when/where items can be used, instead of the game prompting with links.

15 years ago
Okay thanks

15 years ago
Yeah, well... I don't like thinking and reasoning. Especially when I'm reading! lol :P

Well, do whatever you please, mage. Unless it involves slaughtering an entire village of peasants with a wishbone in one hand while you recite the second chapter in a Shakespeare novel... Then I'll need to see some identification, first.

15 years ago
That was so incredibly awesomely spontaneous

15 years ago

Shakespeare did not write a single novel. Just poetry and plays (which are poetry in themselves). We had to do Romeo and Juliet for English class, but I would have preferred one of the intruiging, bloody, violent, cool, dramatic, deep and sad plays like Macbeth, Othello or King Lear...

One of the good things about Shakespearian drama is that there is no guarantee of a happy ending like in most films or literature. it's good to know that the protagonist is not invincible, it heightens tension.

15 years ago
Mage, the story is going great so far

15 years ago
FINE! GEEZ, ROMMEL, ALWAYS CORRECTING MY SMALL MISTAKES AS IF YOU'RE PERFECT! GEEEEEEEZ!

lol, just kidding.

What's with the double post, man?