Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago

After sum drama with a stolen computer, moving in a new apartment n other thing...Back on CYS....

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago
Welcome back for the two hundredth time lol.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago

Wait, you left? lol Vellkum baakh.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago
Sup, Jimi the Z? Welcome back.

I've been absent as well too, man just returning.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago

What's up, man?  I've been gone for a while too, but it's all just school work.  As my friend describes it, all this shit just goes away after high school, haha.  I'm looking forward to that.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago
Um, That shit will still stick around in college so unless he and/or you are not going to college, he and/or you will be dealing with a lot of schoolwork.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago
And I/he and or Zero will all be obliged to tell you that you continue to make yourself look like an asshole.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago

Haha, well put.

Hey guy-who-will-not-be-named-because-he-is-a-gay-dickgrabber, you don't know what I'm doing now, and you don't know what I'll be doing in college; ergo, shut the fuck up.  haha  Now, I've got competitions and extra shit on the side to worry about.  I've got AP classes up the ass and a college rhetoric class to boot.  When I'm actually in college, I'll have like three fuckin' courses, and nothing else to worry about.  College will be a breeze next to this year.

Evidence:  One of my best friends, Phil, graduated high school last year.  He was involved in most of the stuff I am (he did AcaDec, whereas I'm doing Mock Trial, which is considerably more difficult given a few extra variables).  He's going to University of California Santa Barbara (3rd hardest UC to get into) on almost a full free ride.  He told me that shit's nothing compared to high school work (especially considering that AP courses give actual college credit, and are significantly more difficult than the actual courses).  So, in essence, go eat the dick off a baby.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago
Yeah Megaman, and you shouldn't have capitalized the word "that" either. Hippoflail.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago
JJJ, shut up.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago
Anyone else find it funny that he didn't remark on Zero's much larger, more insulting hilarious post?

I feel discriminated against, Megaman. You hurt my feelings. Is it because I'm Canadian?

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago

lol, "ergo" is one of the best words to use when insulting fools. I have to agree with you Zero, I honestly doubt college will be more difficult than college. I think I'll enjoy college actually, but we'll see.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago
College being more difficult than itself would be somewhat unfathomable, I agree.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago
No, It's because of your abuse which I'm sick of. You may talk crap to a others but when you talk to me I demand a little respect.

You can talk crap to maybe some idiot depending on if you know him enough to do so. You can't talk crap to someone you don't know & you don't even know me & you probably will never know the real me because you always abuse me & labeling me something I'm not which is the fake me. You'll only know the real me if you give me respect, got that?

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago

"You can't talk crap to someone you don't know"  Hm, I'd like to challenge this statement.

STEP 1

Q.Do I, Zero, know you?

A. No.

STEP 2

Megamantn, kindly, go castrate a bull with your mouth.

RESULT

Nope, not true.

COMMENTS

I have no regrets.  You know, I feel like I've become better person.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago
Zero pretty much summed up my response to this post. Oh and I suggest that you don't sedate the bull beforehand.

Sup Guys, I'm back

14 years ago

lol Mega, get off your Ivory Tower. If you want to get anywhere, try demolishing JJJ's Ivory Tower if it makes you feel better.

And yes, college will always be harder than college.