Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Hey again...

18 years ago
Wow I can honestly say I'm impressed *Takes hat off and gives the nod of honor to march and alex* since summer vacation kicked in I guess I'll put the brakes on ym game-game and comic and make a my adventure game.Looks like we got a few new...hyperactive members...well *pulls sleeves up* here we go.

Hey again...

18 years ago

Welcome back, BILLY! I'm thrilled to see some of the older members (you, solo) stopping by again.

I'm actively (well, trying to when i have time) make minor changes. And as you can see, minor changes add up to big changes in the long run.

Hey again...

18 years ago
U too alex...The game desgn engine has advanced WAAAAY far since I used to be active here...Well I added a false end to Burning adventure 2 so you can leave comments and all.I made it back when I was in 6th grade (now I'm in high school) but I still remember how long the **** thing took so I think itd be worth the time.You should have another 100$ contest like you had long ago Alex. thatd be the perfect motivation to get started with better quality games around here...

Hey again...

18 years ago

I don't know who you are but are you going to stay?

New people scince February 2005-

Havacoman
Fear and Badger  (At summer camp for the rest of summer)
JJJ-thebanisher and JJJ-littlesis
Eddy

Hey again...

18 years ago
I forgot  jameskirtzs or something.

Hey again...

18 years ago
Its jamestkirk and I hate him.  Skirtz, thats awesome.